1. Nguyen B, Flejou J-F, Terris B, et al. Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: a comprehensive pathologic study of 305 lesions and recognition of new histological forms. Am J Surg Pathol 1999; 23: 1441–1458.
2. Wanless IR, Mawdsley C, Adams R. On the pathogenesis of focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver. Hepatology 1985; 5: 1194–1200.
3. Patton RJ. Hamartoma of the liver. Ann Surg 1948; 127: 180–186.
4. Ziegler MM, Azzizkhan RG, Allmen DV, Weber TR. Operative Pediatric Surgery. New York: McDraw-Hill, 2003: 1233–1234.
5. Gibson JB, Sobin LH. Histological Typing of Tumours of the Liver, Biliary Tract, and Pancreas. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1978.
6. Greenberg M, Filler RM. Hepatic tumors. In: Pizzo PA, Poplack DG (eds). Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 1989, 569–582.
7. Bouyn CI, Leclere J, Raimondo G, et al. Hepatic focal nodular hyperplasia in children previously treated for a solid tumor. Incidence, risk factors, and outcome. Cancer 2003; 97: 3107–3113.
8. Okamura N, Nakadate H, Ishida K, et al. Telangiectatic focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver in the perinatal period: case report. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology 2005; 8 (5): 581–586.
9. Petrikovsky BM, Cohen HL, Scimeca P, Bellucci E. Prenatal diagnosis of focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver. Prenat Diagn 1994; 14 (5): 406–409.
10. Dimitroulis D, Lainas P, Charalampoudis P, et al. Co-existence of hepatocellular adenoma and focal nodular hyperplasia in a young female. World J Hepatol 2012; 4 (11): 314–318.
11. Gong Y, Chen L, Qiao ZW, Ma YY. Focal nodular hyperplasia coexistent with hepatoblastoma in a 36-d-old infant. World J Gastroenterol 2015; 21 (3): 1028–1031.
12. Lautz T, Tantemsapya N, Dzakovic A, Superina R. Focal nodular hyperplasia in children: clinical features and current management practice. J Pediatr Surg 2010; 45: 1797–1803.
13. Toshikuni N, Kawaguchi K, Miki H, et al. Focal nodular hyperplasia coexistent with hemangioma and multiple cysts of the liver. J Gastroenterol 2001; 36: 206–211.
14. Nisar PJ, Zaitoun AM, Damera A, et al. Metastatic rectal adenocarcinoma to the liver associated with focal nodular hyperplasia. J Clin Pathol 2002; 55: 967–969.
15. Kumagai H, Masuda T, Oikawa H, et al. Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: direct evidence of circulatory disturbances. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2000; 15 (11): 1344–1347.
16. Ra HS, Kaplan JB, Lassman RC. Focal nodular hyperplasia after orthotopic liver transplantation. Liver Transpl 2010; 16: 98–103.
17. Abella SF, Branchereau S, Lambert V, et al. Complications of congenital portosystemic shunts in children: therapeutic options and outcomes. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2010; 51 (3): 322–330.
18. Guérin F, Blanc T, Gauthier F, et al. Congenital portosystemic vascular malformations. Semin Pediatr Surg 2012; 21 (3): 233–244.
19. Méresse V, Hartmann O, Vassal G, et al. Risk factors for hepatic veno-occlusive disease after high-dose busulfan- containing regimens followed by autologous bone marrow transplantation: a study in 136 children. Bone Marrow Transplant 1992; 10: 135–141.
20. Smith EA, Salisbury S, Martin R, Towbin AJ. Incidence and etiology of new liver lesions in pediatric patients previously treated for malignancy. AJR 2012; 199: 186–191.
21. Mathieu D, Kobeiter H, Maison P, et al. Oral contraceptive use and focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver. Gastroenterology 2001; 118: 560–564.
22. Stocker JT, Ishak KG. Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: a study of 21 pediatric cases. Cancer 1981; 48: 336–345.
23. Cheon JE, Kim WS, Kim IO, et al. Radiological features of focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver in children. Pediatr Radiol 1998; 28: 878–883.
24. Chung EM, et al. From the archives of the AFIP: pediatric liver masses: radiologic-pathologic correlation part 1. Benign tumors. Radiographics 2010; 30 (3): 801–826.
25. Shamsi K, et al. Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: radiologic findings, Abdom Imaging 1992; 18 (1): 32–38.
26. Rosado E, Riccabona M. Off-label use of ultrasound contrast agents for intravenous applications in children: analysis of the existing literature. J Ultrasound Med 2016; 35 (3): 487–496.
27. Torres A, Koskinen SK, Gjertsen H, et al. Contrast-enhanced ultrasound using sulfur hexafluoride is safe in the pediatric setting. Acta Radiol 2017; 58 (11): 1395–1399.
28. Yusuf GT, Sellars ME, Deganello A, et al. Retrospective analysis of the safety and cost implications of pediatric contrast- enhanced ultrasound at a single center. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2017; 208 (2): 446–452.
29. Knieling F, Strobel D, Rompel O, et al. Spectrum, applicability and diagnostic capacity of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in pediatric patients and young adults after intravenous application – retrospective trial. Ultraschall Med 2016; 37: 619–626.
30. Souhrn údajů o přípravku. www.sukl.cz.
31. Ntoulia A, Anupindi SA, Darge K, Back SJ. Applications of contrast-enhanced ultrasound in the pediatric abdomen. Abdom Radiol 2018; 43 (4): 948–959.
32. Conroy S, Choonara I, Impicciatore P, et al. Survey of unlicensed and off label drug use in paediatric wards in european countries. European network for drug investigation in children. BMJ 2000; 320: 79–82.
33. Lindell-Osuagwu L, Korhonen MJ, Saano S, et al. Off-label and unlicensed drug prescribing in three paediatric wards in Finland and review of the international literature. J Clin Pharm Ther 2000; 34: 277–287.
34. Sidhu PS, Cantisani V, Deganello A, et al. Roleof contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) inpaediatric practise: An EFSUMB position statement. Ultraschall Med 2017; 38 (4): 446.
35. Carlson SK, Johnson CD, Bender CE, Welch TJ. CT of focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2000; 174 (3): 705–712.
36. Mortele KJ, Praet M, Van Vlierberghe H, et al. CT and MR imaging findings in focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: Radiologic-pathologic correlation. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2000; 175: 687–692.
37. Valentino PL, Ling SC, Ng VL, et al. The role of diagnostic imaging and liver biopsy in the diagnosis of focal nodular hyperplasia in children. Liver Int 2014; 34 (2): 227–234.
38. Vilgrain V, Flejou JF, Arrive L, et al. Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: MR imaging and pathologic correlation in 37 patients. Radiology 1992; 184: 699–703.
39. Yang Y, Fu S, Li A, et al. Management and surgical treatment for focal nodular hyperplasia in children. Pediatr Surg Int 2008; 24: 699–703.
40. Jha P, Chawla SC, Tavri S, et al. Pediatric liver tumors –a pictorial review. Eur Radiol 2009; 19: 209–219.
41. Hussain SM, Terkivatan T, Zondervan PE, et al. Focal nodular hyperplasia: findings at state-of-the-art MR imaging, US, CT, and pathologic analysis. Radiographics 2004; 24: 3–17.
42. Yoneda N, Matsui O, Kitao A, et al. Hepatocyte transporter expression in FNH and FNH-like nodule: correlation with signal intensity on gadoxetic acid enhancedmagnetic resonance images. Jpn J Radiol 2012; 30: 499–508.
43. Boulahdour H, Cherqui D, Charlotte F, et al. The hot spot hepatobiliary scan in focal nodular hyperplasia. J Nucl Med 1993; 34: 2105–2110.
44. Schneider G, Schürholz H, Kirchin MA, et al. Safety and adverse effects during 24 hours after contrast-enhanced MRI with gadobenate dimeglumine (MultiHance) in children. Pediatr Radiol 2013; 43: 202–211.
45. Geller J, Kasahara M, Martinez M, et al. Safety and efficacy of gadoxetate disodium–enhanced liver MRI in pediatric patients aged >2 months to <18 years – results of a retrospective, multicenter study. Magn Reson Insights 2016; 9: 21–28.
46. Corrigan K, Semelka RC. Dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging of fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma. Abdom Imaging 1995; 20: 122–125.
47. Bioulac-Sage P, Laumonier H, Rullier A, et al. Over-expression of glutamine synthetase in focal nodular hyperplasia: a novel easy diagnostic tool in surgical pathology. Liver Int 2009; 29: 459–465.
48. Bioulac-Sage P, Cubel G, Taouji S, et al. Immunohistochemical markers on needle biopsies are helpful for the diagnosis of focal nodular hyperplasia and hepatocellular adenoma Subtypes. Am J Surg Pathol 2012; 36 (11): 1691–1699.
49. Oliveira C, Gil-Agostinho A, Gonçalves I, Noruegas MJ. Transarterial embolisation of a large focal nodular hyperplasia, using microspheres, in a paediatric patient. BMJ Case Rep 2015; Jul 10.