1. Sandborn WJ, Su C, Panes J. Tofacitinib as induction and maintenance therapy for ulcerative colitis. N Engl J Med 2017; 377: 496–497.
2. Lair-Mehiri L, Stefanescu C, Vaysse T et al. Real-world evidence of tofacitinib effectiveness and safety in patients with refractory ulcerative colitis. Dig Liver Dis 2019.
3. Weisshof R, Aharoni Golan M, Sossenheimer PH et al. Real-World Experience with Tofacitinib in IBD at a Tertiary Center. Dig Dis Sci 2019; 64: 1945–1951.
4. Hanauer S, Panaccione R, Danese S et al. tofacitinib induction therapy reduces symptoms within 3 days for patients with ulcerative colitis. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2019; 17: 139–147.
5. Kotwani P, Terdiman J, Lewin S. Tofacitinib for rescue therapy in acute severe ulcerative colitis: a real-world experience. J Crohns Colitis 2020.
6. Berinstein JA, Steiner CA, Regal RE et al. Efficacy of induction therapy with high-intensity tofacitinib in 4 patients with acute severe ulcerative colitis. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2019; 17: 988–990.
7. Griller N, Cohen L. Rapid onset of tofacitinib induction therapy for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2019; 17: 1213.
8. Sandborn WJ, Panés J, D’Haens GR et al. Safety of tofacitinib for treatment of ulcerative colitis, based on 4.4 years of data from Global Clinical Trials. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2019; 17: 1541–1550.
9. Wollenhaupt J, Lee EB, Curtis JR et al. Safety and efficacy of tofacitinib for up to 9.5 years in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: final results of a global, open-label, long-term extension study. Arthritis Res Ther 2019; 21: 89.