1. World Health Organization. Evaluation of the Structure and Provision of Primary Care in Slovakia. Copenhagen 2012. http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/ 175242/Evaluation-of-the-structure-and-provision-of-primary-care-in-Slovakia.pdf.
2. Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic. Implementation strategy – integrated health care system. Bratislava 2014. http://www.health.gov.sk/Zdroje?/Sources/Sekcie/IZP/ Strategic-framework-for-health-2014-2030.pdf
3. Boon H., Verhoef M., O’Hara D., Findlay B. From parallel practice to integrative health care: a conceptual framework. BMC Health Serv. Res. 2004; 4, 15–20.
4. World Health Organization. The Role of the Pharmacist in the Health-Care System – Preparing the Future Pharmacist: Curricular Development. Report of a Third WHO Consultative Group on the Role of the Pharmacist. Vancouver 1997. http://apps.who.int/ medicinedocs/pdf/s2214e/s2214e.pdf
5. World Health Organization. Framework for Action on Interprofessional Education Collaborative Practice. Geneva 2010. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/70185/1/ WHO_HRH_HPN_10.3_eng.pdf
6. Geurts M. M., Talsma J., Brouwers J. R., de Gier J. J. Medication review and reconciliation with cooperation between pharmacist and general practitioner and the benefit for the patient: a systematic review. Br. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 2012; 74, 16–33.
7. Edmunds J., Calnan M. W. The reprofessionalisation of community pharmacy? An exploration of attitudes to extended roles for community pharmacists amongst pharmacists and General Practitioners in the United Kingdom. Soc. Sci. Med. 2001; 53, 943–955.
8. Freeman C., Cottrell N., Kyle G., Williams I., Nissen L. Integrating a pharmacist into the general practice environment: opinions of pharmacist’s, general practitioner’s, health care consumer’s, and practice manager’s. BMC Health Serv. Res. 2012; 12, 229–237.
9. Rubio-Valera M., Jové A. M., Hughes C. M., Guillen-Solà M., Rovira M., Fernández A. Factors affecting collaboration between general practitioners and community pharmacists: a qualitative study. BMC Health Serv. Res. 2012; 12, 188–198.
10. Rigby D., Hill C. Collaboration between doctors and pharmacists in the community. Aust. Prescr. 2010; 33, 191–193.
11. Foltán V. Social pharmacy and healthcare (in Slovak). Martin: Osveta 2010.
12. Blenkinsopp A., Bond C. Pharmacist must learn to play their part in multidisciplinary health teams. Pharm. J. 2007; 279, 330–332.
13. Stringer K., Curran V., Asghari S. Pharmacists and family physicians improving interprofessional collaboration through joint understanding of our competencies. Front. Pharmacol. 2013; 4, 151, 1–3.
14. Ptáček R., Bartuněk P., et al. Ethics and communication in medicine (in Czech). Praha: Grada Publishing 2011.
15. Dey R. M., de Vries M. J., Bosnic-Anticevich S. Collaboration in chronic care: unpacking the relationship of pharmacists and general medical practitioners in primary care. Int. J. Pharm. Pract. 2011; 19, 21–29.
16. Rosenthal M., Tsao N. W., Tsuyuki R. T., Marra C. A. Identifying relationships between the professional culture of pharmacy, pharmacists’ personality traits, and the provision of advanced pharmacy services. Res. Soc. Adm. Pharm. 2016; 12, 56–57.
17. D’Amour D., et al. The conceptual basis for interprofessional collaboration: Core concepts and theoretical frameworks. J. Interprof. Care 2005; 19, 116–131.
18. Vachon B., et al. Engaging primary care practitioners in quality improvement: making explicit the program theory of an interprofessional education intervention. BMC Health Serv. Res. 2013; 13, 106–118.
19. Holland R. W., Nimmo C. M. Transitions, part 1: beyond pharmaceutical care. Am. J. Health Syst. Pharm. 1999; 56, 1758–1764.
20. Kelly D. V., Bishop L., Young S., Hawboldt J., Philips L., Keough M. T. Pharmacist and physician views on collaborative practice. Can. Pharm. J. (Ott) 2013; 146, 218–226.
21. Lalonde L., et al. Physician-pharmacist collaborative care in dyslipidemia management: The perception of clinicians and patients. Res. Soc. Adm. Pharm. 2011; 7, 233–245.
22. Matowe L., et al. Physicians’ Perception and Expectations of Pharmacists’ Professional Duties in Government Hospitals in Kuwait. Med. Princ. Pract. 2006; 15, 185–189.
23. Wüstmann A. F., Haase-Strey C., Kubiak T., Ritter C. A. Cooperation between Community Pharmacists and General Practitioners in Eastern Germany: Attitudes and Needs. Int. J. Clin. Pharm. 2013; 35, 584–592.
24. Pojskic N., Mackeigan L., Boon H., Ellison P., Breslin C. Ontario family physician readiness to collaborate with community pharmacists on drug therapy management. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2011; 7, 39–50.
25. Wilbur K., Beniles A., Hammuda A. Physician perceptions of pharmacist roles in a primary care setting in Qatar. Globalization and Health. 2012; 8, 12–15.
26. Awalom M. T., Kidane M. E., Abraha B. W. Physicians’ views on the professional roles of pharmacists in patient care in Eritrea. Int J Clin Pharm. 2013; 35, 841–846.
27. Seamon J. G., Kenrick D. T. Psychology. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1992.
28. Kucukarslan S., Lai S., Dong Y., Al-Bassam N., Kim K.. Physician beliefs and attitudes toward collaboration with community pharmacists. Res. Soc. Adm. Pharm. 2011; 7, 224–232.
29. Leggat S. Effective healthcare teams require effective team members: defining teamwork competencies. BMC Health Serv. Res. 2007; 7, 17.
30. Brislin R. W., Lonner W. J., Thorndike R. M. Questionnaire wording and translation. Cross-cultural Research Methods. New York: John Wiley 1973; 32–58.
31. Brislin R. W. Back-translation for cross-cultural research. J. Cross-cultural Psychol. 1970; 1, 185–216.
32. Deutscher I. Asking questions cross-culturally: some problems of linguistic comparability. Comparative research methods. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc. 1973; 163–185.
33. Bardet J. D., et al. Physicians and community pharmacists collaboration in primary care: A review of specific models. Res. Social. Adm. Pharm. 2015; 11, 602–622.
34. Vanbelle S., Albert A. Agreement between Two Independent Groups of Raters. Psychometrika 2009; 74, 477–491.
35. Statistical Office of the Slovak Republik. Statistical Yearbook of the Slovak Republic 2015. Bratislava: VEDA 2015. https://slovak.statistics.sk/PortalTraffic/fileServlet? Dokument=508d85bc-716d-41cd-a232-476fc9f2e47a
36. Bradley F., Ashcroft D. M., Novce P. R. Integration and differentiation: a conceptual model of general practitioner and community pharmacist collaboration. Res. Social. Adm. Pharm. 2012; 8, 36–46.
37. Liu Y., Doucette W. R., Farris K. B. Examining the development of pharmacist-physician collaboration over 3 months. Res. Social. Adm. Pharm. 2010; 6, 324–333.
38. McDonough R. P., Doucette W. R. Dynamics of pharmaceutical care: developing collaborative working relationships between pharmacists and physicians. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. 2001; 41, 682–692.
39. Sellappans R., Ng C. J., Lai P. S. Validation of the Physician-Pharmacist Collaborative Index for physicians in Malaysia. Int. J. Clin. Pharm. 2015; 37, 1242–1249.
40. Van C., Costa D., Mitchell B., Abbott P., Krass I. Development and initial validation of the Pharmacist Frequency of Interprofessional Collaboration Instrument (FICI-P) in primary care. Res. Social. Adm. Pharm. 2012; 8, 397–407.
41. Van C., Costa D., Mitchell B., Abbott P., Krass I. Development and validation of a measure and a model of general practitioner attitudes toward collaboration with pharmacists. Res. Social. Adm. Pharm. 2013; 9, 688–699.
42. Zillich A. J, Doucette W. R., Carter B. L., Kreiter C. D. Development and initial validation of an instrument to measure physician-pharmacist collaboration from the physician perspective. Value Health 2005; 8, 59–66.
43. Doucette W. R., Nevins J., Mcdonough R. P. Factors Affecting Collaborative Care Between Pharmacists and Physicians. Res. Soc. Adm. Pharm. 2005; 1, 565–578.
44. Haxby D. G., Weart C. W., Goodman B. W. Family practice physicians’ perceptions of the usefulness of drug therapy recommendations from clinical pharmacists. Am. J. Hosp. Pharm. 1988; 45, 824–827.
45. Gallagher R. M, Gallagher H. C. Improving the working relationship between doctors and pharmacists: is inter-professional education the answer? Adv. Health Sci. Educ. Theory Pract. 2012; 17, 247–257.
46. Bernsten C., Andersson K., Gariepy Y., Simoens S. A comparative analysis of remuneration models for pharmaceutical professional services. Health Policy 2010; 95, 1–9.