1. Brothman AR, Schnedier NR, Saikevych I, et al. Cytogenetic heteromorphisms: survey results and reporting practices of giemsa-band regions that we have pondered for years. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2006; 130(7): 947–949.
2. Minocherhomji S, Athalye AS, Madon PF, et al. A case-control study identifying chromosomal polymorphic variations as forms of epigenetic alterations associated with the infertility phenotype. Fertil Steril 2009; 92(1): 88–95.
3. Sahin FI, Yilmaz Z, Yuregir OO, et al. Chromosome heteromorphisms: an impact on infertility. J Assist Reprod Genet 2008; 25(5): 191–195.
4. Shaffer LG, Slovak ML, Campbell LJ. ISCN 2009: An international system for human cytogenetic nomenclature (2009). Basel: Karger 2009; 138 p.
5. Starke H, Seidel J, Henn W, et al. Homologous sequences at human chromosome 9 bands p12 and q13-21.1 are involved in different patterns of pericentric rearrangements. Eur J Hum Genet 2002; 10(12): 790–800.
6. Yakin K, Balaban B, Urman B. Is there a possible correlation between chromosomal variants and spermatogenesis? Int J Urol 2005; 12(11): 984–989.