1. Arnez ZM. Immediate reconstruction of the lower extremity – an update. Clin. Plast. Surg., 18, 1991, p. 49–57.
2. Branch JD., Brownstein ML., Szabo Z. Microscopic surgery of the foot and lower leg. An introduction. J. Foot Surg., 20, 1981, p. 3–13.
3. Buntic RF., Buncke HJ., Kind GM., Chin BT., Ruebeck D., Buncke GM. The harvest and clinical application of the superficial peroneal sensory nerve for grafting motor and sensory nerve defects. Plast. Reconstr. Surg., 109, 2002, p. 145–151.
4. Heirner R., Betz AM., Comet JJ. Decision making and results in subtotal and total lower leg amputations: reconstruction versus amputation. Microsurgery, 16, 1995, p. 830–839.
5. Higgins JP., Fisher S., Serletti JM. Assessment of nerve graft donor sites used for reconstruction of traumatic digital nerve defects. J. Hand Surg. [Am], 27, 2002, p. 286–292.
6. Idler RS., Steichen JB. Complications of replantation surgery. Hand Clin., 8, 1992, p. 427–451.
7. Kobayashi S. Harvest of sural nerve grafts using the endoscope. Ann. Plast. Surg., 35, 1995, p. 249–253.
8. Krarup C., Upton J., Creager MA. Nerve regeneration and reinnervation after limb amputation and replantation: clinical and physiological findings. Muscle Nerve, 13, 1990, p. 29–304.
9. Lesavoy MD. Successful replantation of lower leg and foot, with good sensibility and function. Plast. Reconst. Surg., 64, 1979, p. 760–765.
10. Matejcik V. Peripheral nerve reconstruction by autograft. Injury, 33, 2002, p. 627–631.
11. Meffert RH., Tis JE., Inoue N., McCarthy E., Chao EY. Primary resective shortening followed by distraction osteogenesis for limb reconstruction: A comparison with simple lengthening. J. Orth. Research, 18, 2000, p. 629–636.
12. Rosen B. Recovery of sensory and motor function after nerve repair. A rationale for evaluation. J. Hand Ther., 9, 1996, p. 315–327.
13. Tukiainen E., Suominen E., Asko Seljavaara S., Replantation, revascularization and reconstruction of both legs after amputations. A case report. J. Bone Joint Surg. Am., 76, 1994, p. 1712–1716.
14. Usui M., Kimura T., Yamazaki J. Replantation of the distal part of the leg. J. Bone Joint Surg. Am., 72, 1990, p. 1370–1373.