1. DongX, LevineB (2013) Autophagy and viruses: adversaries or allies? J Innate Immun 5: 480–493.
2. HornerSM, GaleMJr (2013) Regulation of hepatic innate immunity by hepatitis C virus. Nat Med 19: 879–888.
3. GackMU, AlbrechtRA, UranoT, InnKS, HuangIC, et al. (2009) Influenza A virus NS1 targets the ubiquitin ligase TRIM25 to evade recognition by the host viral RNA sensor RIG-I. Cell Host Microbe 5: 439–449.
4. SirD, OuJH (2010) Autophagy in viral replication and pathogenesis. Mol Cells 29: 1–7.
5. DucrouxA, BenhendaS, RiviereL, SemmesOJ, BenkiraneM, et al. (2014) The Tudor domain protein Spindlin1 is involved in intrinsic antiviral defense against incoming hepatitis B virus and herpes simplex virus type 1. PLoS Pathog 10: e1004343.
6. SuX, ZhuG, DingX, LeeSY, DouY, et al. (2014) Molecular basis underlying histone H3 lysine-arginine methylation pattern readout by Spin/Ssty repeats of Spindlin1. Genes Dev 28: 622–636.
7. Santos-RosaH, SchneiderR, BannisterAJ, SherriffJ, BernsteinBE, et al. (2002) Active genes are tri-methylated at K4 of histone H3. Nature 419: 407–411.