1. Livingstone J. A case of both testicles which terminated favourably by the suprevention of surgery. Edinburgh M & S J 1805; 1: 163–165.
2. Hamilton JB, Gilbert JB. Studies in malignant tumor of the testis. IV. Bilateral testicular cancer. Incidence, nature, and bearing upon management of the patients with single testicular cancer. Cancer Res 1942; 2: 125–129.
3. Nery F, Valadares D, Marques F. Metachronous testicular germ cell tumors: the importance of a long-term follow-up. World J Oncol 2010; 1(3): 145–147.
4. Che M, Tamboli P, Ro JY et al. Bilateral testicular germ cell tumors: twenty-year experience at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. Cancer 2002; 95(6): 1228–1233.
5. Park DS, Prow DM, Amato RJ et al. Clinical characteristics of metachronous bilateral testicular tumors in the chemotherapeutic era. Yonsei Medical J 1999; 40(2): 137–143.
6. Andreassen KE, Grotmol T, Cvancarova MS et al. Risk of metachronous contralateral testicular germ cell tumors: a population-based study of 7,102 Norwegian patients (1953–2007). Int J Cancer 2011; 129(12): 2867–2874.
7. Theodore Ch, Terrier-Lacombe MJ, Laplanche A et al. Bilateral germ-cell tumours: 22-year experience at the Institut Gustave Roussy. Br J Cancer 2004; 90(1): 55–59.
8. Hoekstra HJ, Mehta DM, Koops HS. Synchronous bilateral primary germ cell tumors of the testis: a case report and review of the literature. J Surg Oncol 1983; 22(1): 59–61.
9. Hentrich M, Weber N, Bergsdorf T et al. Management and outcome of bilateral testicular germ cell tumors: Twenty-five year experience in Munich. Acta Oncol 2005; 44(6): 529–536.
10. Dieckmann KP, Hamm B, Düe W et al. Simultaneous bilateral testicular germ cell tumors with dissimilar histology: case report and review of the literature. Urol Int 1988; 43(5): 305–309.
11. Holzbeierlein JM, Sogani PC, Sheinfeld J. Histology and clinical outcomes in patients with bilateral testicular germ cell tumors. The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center experience 1950 to 2001. J Urol 2003; 169(6): 2122–2125.
12. Klatte T, de Martino M, Arensmeier K et al. Management and outcome of bilateral testicular germ cell tumors: A 25-year single center experience. Int J Urol 2008; 15(9): 821–826.
13. Fosså SD, Chen J, Schonfeld SJ et al. Risk of contralateral testicular cancer: a population-based study of 29 515 U.S. men. J Natl Cancer Inst 2005; 97(14): 1056–1066.
14. Daugaard G, Giwercman A, Skakkebaek NE. Should the other testis be biopsied? Semin Urol Oncol 1996; 14(1): 8–12.
15. Heidenreich A, Moul JW. Contralateral testicular biopsy procedure in patients with unilateral testis cancer: is it indicated? Semin Urol Oncol 2002; 20(4): 234–238.
16. Tabernero J, Paz-Ares L, Salazar R et al. Incidence of contralateral germ cell testicular tumors in south Europe: report of the experience at 2 Spanish University Hospitals and review of the literature. J Urol 2004; 171(1): 164–167.
17. Brabrand S, Fosså SD, Cvancarova M et al. Androgen substitution with testosterone undecanoate in survivors of bilateral testicular cancer requires individually-adjusted injection intervals. BJU Int 2010; 107(7): 1080–1087.