1. Department of Health Immunisation against infectious disease - “The Green Book”. 2016. Dostupné na www: http://immunisation.dh.gov.uk/category/the-green-book/.
2. Parikh SR, Andrews NJ, Beebeejaun K, et al. Effectiveness and impact of a reduced infant schedule of 4CMenB vaccine against group B meningococcal disease in England: a national observational cohort study. Lancet, 2016;388:2775–2782.
3. Nainani V, Galal U, Buttery J, Snape MD. An increase in accident and emergency presentations for adverse events following immunisation after introduction of the group B meningococcal vaccine: an observational study. Arch Dis Child, 2017;102:958–962.
4. Kapur S, Bourke T, Maney JA, Moriarty P. Emergency department attendance following 4-component meningococcal B vaccination in infants. Arch Dis Child, 2017. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2016-311020.
5. Gossger N, Snape MD, Yu LM, Finn A, Bona G, Esposito S, et al. Immunogenicity and tolerability of recombinant serogroup B meningococcal vaccine administered with or without routine infant vaccinations according to different immunization schedules: a randomized controlled trial. 2012;307:573–582.
6. Martin NG, Snape MD. A multicomponent serogroup B meningococcal vaccine is licensed for use in Europe: what do we know, and what are we yet to learn? Expert Rev Vaccines. 2013;12:837–858.
7. Prymula R, Esposito S, Zuccotti GV, Xie F, Toneatto D, Kohl I, Dull PM. A phase 2 randomized controlled trial of a multicomponent meningococcal serogroup B vaccine (I). Hum Vaccin Immunother, 2014;10:1993–2004.
8. National Health Service (NHS). Using paracetamol to prevent and treat fever after MenB vaccination. Dostupné na www: <https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/483408/9413-paracetamol-menB-2page-A4-08-web.pdf> [accessed 02.05.18].
9. Harcourt S, Morbey RA, Bates C, Carter H, Ladhani SN, de Lusignan S, et al. Estimating primary care attendance rates for fever in infants after meningococcal B vaccination in England using national syndromic surveillance data. Vaccine, 2018;36(4):565–571.
10. Rossi LN, Sella FV, Bajc O, Tönz O, Lütschg J, Mumenthaler M. Benign migraine-like syndrome with csf pleocytosis in children. Dev Med Child Neurol, 1985;27(2):192–198.
11. Edwards R, Schmidley JW, Simon RP. How often does a CSF pleocytosis follow generalized convulsions? Ann Neurol, 1983;13(4):460–462.
12. Saito H, Yanagisawa T. Acute cerebellar ataxia after influenza vaccination with recurrence and marked cerebellar atrophy. The Tohoku journal of experimental medicine, 1989;158(1):95–103.
13. Naruse H, Miwata H, Ozaki T, Asano Y, Namazue J, Yamanishi K. Varicella infection complicated with meningitis after immunization. Pediatrics International, 1993;35(4):345–347.
14. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Fever in under 5s: assessment and initial management. NICE 2013. Dostupné na www: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg160 (cited 5 May 2018).