G. WHITAKER INTERNATIONAL BURNS PRIZE – PALERMO (Italy)
Vyšlo v časopise:
ACTA CHIRURGIAE PLASTICAE, 51, 1, 2009, pp. 9
Under the patronage of the Authorities of the Sicilian Region for 2011
By law No. 57 of June 14th 1983 the Sicilian Regional Assembly authorized the President of the Region to grant the “Giuseppe Whitaker Foundation”, a non profit-making organisation under the patronage of the Accademia dei Lincei with seat in Palermo, a contribution for the establishment of the annual G. Whitaker International Burns Prize aimed at recognising the activity of the most qualified experts from all countries in the field of burns pathology and treatment.
Law No. 23 of December 2002 establishes that the prize becomes biannual.
The next prize will be awarded in 2011 in Palermo at the seat of G. Whitaker Foundation.
The amount of the prize is fixed at Euro 20,660.
The Adjudicating Committee is composed of the President of the Foundation, the President of the Sicilian Region, the Representative of the National Lincei Academy within the G. Whitaker Foundation, the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of Palermo University or his nominee, a Representative of the Italian Society of Plastic Surgery, three experts in the field of prevention, pathology, therapy and functional recovery of burns, the winner of the prize awarded in the previous year and a legal expert nominated in agreement with the President of the Region as a guarantee of the respect for the scientific purpose which the legislators intended to achieve when establishing the prize.
Anyone who considers himself to be qualified to compete for the award may send by January 31st 2011 his detailed curriculum vitae to: Michele Masellis M.D., Secretary-Member of the Scientific Committee G. Whitaker Foundation, Via Dante 167, 90141 Palermo, Italy.
ŠtítkyChirurgie plastická Ortopedie Popáleninová medicína Traumatologie
Článek vyšel v časopise
Acta chirurgiae plasticae
2009 Číslo 1
- Metamizol jako analgetikum první volby: kdy, pro koho, jak a proč?
- Českým pacientům je nově k dispozici extrakt léčebného konopí. Jaké benefity přináší?
- Společnost Neuraxpharm uvádí na trh novou formu léčebného konopí
- Léčba akutní pooperační bolesti z pohledu ortopeda
Nejčtenější v tomto čísle
- MANAGEMENT OF INFECTED TIBIAL FRACTURES AND CHRONIC TIBIAL OSTEOMYELITIS BY MUSCLE FLAP TRANSFER: A COMPARISON OF TWO SERIES OF PATIENTS
- USE OF PIEZOELECTRIC BONE SCALPEL IN HAND AND RECONSTRUCTIVE MICROSURGERY
- ČESKÉ SOUHRNY
- THE EFFICACY OF MAGNESIUM SULFATE ON RESOLVING SURGICALLY PROVOKED VASOSPASM OF THE FLAP PEDICLE IN AN EXPERIMENT
Zvyšte si kvalifikaci online z pohodlí domova
Deprese u dětí a adolescentůnový kurz