1. Walls, H.J.: Role of the forensic science laboratory. British Medical Journal, 2, 1967, pp. 95-97.
2. Balíková, M.: Forensic and clinical toxicology. Praha, Galén, 2004, pp. 140. (in Czech)
3. Bajanowski, T., Vege, A., Byard, R.W., Krous, H.F., Arnestad, M., Bachs, L. et al.: Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) – Standardised investigations and classification: Recommendations. Forensic Sci. Int., 165, 2007, pp. 129-143.
4. Růžičková, P.: Laboratory practice of Institute of forensic medicine and toxicology. Florence, 2, 2006, p. 38. (in Czech)
5. Klys, M.: History of scientific cooperation between Department of Clinical Toxicology and the Chair of Forensic Medicine Jagielionian University Medical College in the period of last four decades as a document of clinical and forensic toxicology integration. Przeglad Lekarski, 62, 2005, pp. 326-333. (in Polish)
6. Harding, P., Liddicoat, L.J.: Forensic Toxicology Program: alcohol and drug testing in Wisconsin drivers. WMJ, 102, 2003, pp. 79-83.
7. Ferrara, S.D., Brusini, G., Maietti, S., Frison, G., Castagna, F., Allevi, S. et al.: Proficiency testing for psychoactive substances in Italy. Int. J. Legal. Med., 113, 1999, pp. 50-54.
8. Balíková, M.: Forensic toxicological analysis standards – object for specialists discussion. Soud. Lék., 49, 2004, pp. 63-66. (in Czech)
9. Opinion of the Society of forensic medicine and forensic toxicology CMS JEP to the question of blood alcohol concentration examination. Soud. Lék., 50, 2005, pp. 50-51. (in Czech)
10. Balíková, M.: Opinion of the Society of forensic medicine and forensic toxicology CMS JEP to the judgement of drivers impairment with addictive substances other than alcohol (so called illicit drugs). Bull. NPC, 7, p. 12. (in Czech)
11. Balíková, M.: Current alternatives of toxicological testing of drug abuse. Remedia, 5, 1995, pp. 211-216. (in Czech)
12. Tomková, J., Hniličková, H., Borůvková, E., Višňovský, P.: Benzodiazepines in the year 2002 from the view of their expenditure in selected pharmacies and findings of Toxicologic laboratory of Institute of forensic medicine. Klin. Farmakol. Farm., 17, 2003, pp. 145-147. (in Czech)
13. Sriramachari, S., Chandra, H.: The lessons of Bhopal (toxic) MIC gas disaster scope for expanding global biomonitoring and enviromental specimen banking. Chemosphere, 34, 1997, pp. 2237-2250.
14. Hammett-Stabler, C.A., Pesce, A.J., Cannon, D.J.: Urine drug screening in the medical setting. Clinica Chimica Acta, 315, 2002, pp. 125-135.