1. Bates, SM., Greer, AA., Hirsh, J., Ginsberg, JS. Use of antithrombotic agents during pregnancy. The seventh ACCP conference on antithrombotic and thrombolytic therapy. Chest, 2004, 126, p. 627–644.
2. Greer, I., Nelson-Piercy, C. Low-molecular-weight heparins for thromboprophylaxis and treatment of venous thrombembolism in pregnancy: a systematic review of safety and efficacy. Review article. Blood, 2005, 106, p. 401–407.
3. Hirsh, J. Antithrombotic therapy during pregnancy. Guidelines for antithrombotic therapy – fifth ed. London: BC Decker, Hamilton 2005, p. 90–94.
4. Klamroth, R., Gottstein, S., Essers, E., et al. Low molecular weight heparin in pregnancy – influence on birth weight and duration of pregnancy in women with thrombophilia. J Thromb Haemos, 2007, 5(8), Suppl.
5. Martinelli, IT., Battaglioli, T., De Stefano, V., et al. (Gruppo Italiano Trombofilia). The risk of first venous thromboembolism during pregnancy and puerperium in double heterozygotes for factor V Leiden and protrombin G20210A. J Thromb Haemost, 2007, 6(3), p. 494–498.
6. Andersen, AS., Berthelsen, JG., Bergholt, T. Venous thromboembolism in pregnancy: prophylaxis and treatment with low molecular weight heparin. Acta Obst Gyn Scan, 2010, 89(1), p. 15–21.
7. Penka, M., Duliček, P., Binder, T. Thrombophylic prophylaxis during pregnancy. Vnitř Lék, 2009, 55(3), p. 211–215.