1. Pedler, SJ., Orr, KE. Bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections in Barron and Lindheimer Medical disorders during pregnancy. Philadephia: Mosby, 2000, p. 411–465.
2. Peiris, JSM., Madeley, CR. Viral infections in Barron and Lindheimer Medical disorders during pregnancy. Philadephia: Mosby, 2000, p. 466–515.
3. Korger, et al. General recommendations on immuzation – recommendations of the Advisory Committe on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep, 2001, 28, 60(2), p. 1–64.
4. Bozzo, P., et al. Vaccination during pregnancy. Can Fam Phisician, 2011, 57(5), p. 555–557.
5. Fox, KA.,Thriler, R. Vaccination in pregnancy. Curr Pharm Biotechnol, 2011, 12(5), p. 789–796.
6. Anselem, O., et al. Measles and pregnancy. Press Med, 2011, 40(11), p. 1001–1007.
7. Constable, L. Study suggests influenza vaccination during pregnancy protects newborns. Expert Rev Vaccines, 2011, 10(8), p. 1117.
8. Usonis, V., Anca, I., et al. Rubella revisted: Where are we on the road to disease elimination in Central Europe. Vaccine, 2011, 29(49), p. 9141–9147.
9. Forinash, AB., Yencey, AM., Pitlick, JM., Myles, TD. Safety of the HPV bivalent and quadruvalent vaccines during pregnancy. Ann Pharmacother, 2011, (Epub ahead of print).
10. American College of OG/Gyn Committee on Obstetric Practice. ACOG Committee Option No.468: Influenza vacciantion during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol, 2010, 116(4), p. 1006–1007.
11. National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. General recommendation on immunization – recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep, 2011, 60(2), p. 1–64.
12. Steples, JE., et al. Yellow fever vaccine: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Imunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep, 2010, 59(RR-7), p. 1–27.
13. Gall, SA., Myers, J., Pichichero, M. Maternal immunizationwith tetanus, diphteria-pertussis vaccine: effect on maternal and neonatal serum antibody levels. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2011, 204(4), p. 334.
14. Chlíbek, R., Anca, I., Andre, F., et al. Central European Vaccination Advisory Group (CEVAG) guidance statement on recommendations for 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) vaccination. Vaccine, 2010, 28(22), p. 3758–3766.
15. Mak, TK., et al. Influenza vaccination in pregnancy: current evidence and selected national polices. Lancet Infect Dis, 2008, 8(1), p. 44–52.
16. Royal College of OB/GYN. The prevetion of malaria in pregnancy Green-top Guideline 2010.
17. ACIP. Guidence for Vaccine Recommendations in pregnant and Breastfeeding Women, May 2008.