1. Kurman RJ (ed.) Blaustein’s pathology of the female genital tract. 5th ed. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag, 2002: 172–182.
2. Tavassoli FA, Devilee P (eds) World Health Organization Classification of Tumours. Pathology and Genetics Tumours of the Breast and Female Genital Organs: IARC Press: Lyon 2003: 291–293.
3. Brown KL, Segal AJ, Hurd GB. An unusual cyst of the vaginal wall mucous cyst of mid posterior vaginal wall, Gartner duct-type, complicated by rectovaginal septum abscess. Ann Surg 1957; 145(3): 423–427.
4. Klein FA, Vick CW 3rd, Broecker BH. Neonatal vaginal cysts: diagnosis and management. J Urol 1986; 135(2): 371–372.
5. Hoffman MS, Roberts WS, LaPolla JP, Sterghos S, Cavanagh D. Neoplasia in vaginal cuff epithelial inclusion cysts after hysterectomy. J Reprod Med 1989; 34(6): 412–414.
6. Yang Q, Wang H, Cho HY, et al. Carcinoma of müllerian origin presenting as colorectal cancer: a clinicopathologic study of 13 cases. Ann Diagn Pathol 2011; 15: 12–18.
7. Eltabbakh GH, Field JM, Trask CE, McDay JB, Swift PD. Primary vaginal squamous cell carcinoma presenting as a cystic pelvic mass. Gynecol Oncol 2000; 76(2): 213–217.
8. Georg C Jr. Cysts of Gaertner’s Duct. J Michigan M Soc 1911; 10: 515.