1. Agarwall, A., Nallella, KP., Allamaneni, SS., et al. Role of antioxidants in treatment of male infertility: an overview of the literature. Reprod Biomed Online, 2004, 8, p. 616-627.
2. Agarwall, A., Gupta, S., Sharma, R. Oxidative stress and its implications in male infertility - a clinician’s perspective. Reprod Biomed Online, 2005, 11, p. 641-650.
3. Agarwall, A., Prabakaran, S., Allamaneni, S. What an andrologist should know about free radicals and why. Urology, 2006, 67, p. 2-7.
4. Aitken, RJ., Krausz, C. Oxidative stress, DNA damage and the Y chromosome. Reproduction, 2001, 122, p. 497-506.
5. Aitken, RJ., Baker, MA. Oxidative stress, sperm survival and fertility control. Mol Cell Endocrinol, 2006, 250, p. 66-69.
6. Aitken, RJ., Skakkebaek, NE., Roman, SD. Male reproductive health and the environment. Med J Aust, 2006, 185, p .414-415.
7. Allamaneni, SS., Agarwal, A., Nallella, KP., et al. Characterization of oxidative stress status by evaluation of reactive oxygen species levels in whole semen and isolated spermatozoa. Fertil Steril, 2005, 83, p. 800-803.
8. Athayde, KS., Cocuzza, M., Agarwal, A., et al. Development of normal reference values for seminal reactive oxygen species and their correlation with leukocytes and semen parameters in fertile population. J Androl, 2007, 28, p. 613-620 (Epub).
9. Comhaire, FH., Christophe, AB., Zalata, AA., et al. The effect of combined conventional treatment, oral antioxidants and essential fatty acids on sperm biology in subfertile men. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids, 2000, 63, p. 159-165.
10. Deepinder, F., Chowdary, HT., Agarwal, A. Role of metabolomic analysis of biomarkers in the management of male infertility. Expert Rev Mol Diagn, 2007, 7, p. 351-358.
11. de Lamirande, E., Jiang, H., Zini, A., et al. Reactive oxygen species and sperm physiology. Rev Reprod, 1997, 2, p. 48-54.
12. Evenson, DP., Jost, LK., Marshall, D., et al. Utility of sperm chromatin structure assay as a diagnostic and prognostic tool in the human fertility clinic. Hum Reprod, 1999, 14, p. 1039-1049.
13. Fingerová, H., Novotný, J., Barbořík, J., et al. Antioxidant capacity of seminal plasma measured by TAS Randox®. Biomed Papers, 2007, 151, p. 37-40.
14. Garrido, N., Meseguer, M., Simon, C., et al. Pro-oxidative and anti-oxidative imbalance in human semen and its relation with male fertility. Asian J Androl, 2004, 6, p. 59-65.
15. Goyal, A., Chopra, M., Bashir, A., et al. The effects of dietary lycopene supplementation on human seminal plasma. B J U Int, 2007, 99, p. 1456-1460.
16. Gupta, NP., Kumar, R. Lycopene therapy in idiopatic male infertility – preliminary report. Int J Urol Nephrol, 2002, 34, p. 369-372.
17. Hughes, CM., Lewis, SE., McKelvey-Martin, VJ., Thompson, W. The effects of antioxidant supplementation during Percoll preparation on human sperm DNA integrity. Hum Reprod, 1998, 13, p. 1240-1247.
18. Novotný, J., Oborná, I., Březinová, J., et al. The occurrence of reactive oxygen species in semen of males from infertile couples. Biom Papers, 2003, 147, p. 173-176.
19. Oborná, I., Fingerová, H., Hajdúch, M., et al. Lykopen v terapii mužské neplodnosti. Čes Gynek, 2007, 71, s. 326-329.
20. Ochsendorf, FR. Infections in the male genital tract and reactive oxygen species. Hum Reprod Update, 1999; 5, p. 399-420.
21. Palan, P., Naz, R. Changes in various antioxidant levels in human plasma related to immunofertility. Arch Androl, 1996, 36, p. 139-143.
22. Said, TM., Kattal, N., Sharma, RK., et al. Enhanced chemiluminescence assay vs colorimetric assay for measurement of the total antioxidant capacity of human seminal plasma. J Androl, 2003, 24, p. 676-680.
23. Saleh, RA., Agarwal, A., Nada, EA., et al. Negative effects of increased sperm DNA damage in relation to seminal oxidative stress in men with idiopathic and male factor infertility. Fertil Steril, 2003, 79, p. 1597-1605.
24. Sharma, RK., Agarwal, A. Role of reactive oxygen species in male infertility. Urology, 1996, 48, p. 835-850.
25. Sharma, RK., Pasqualotto, FF., Nelson, DR., et al. The reactive oxygen species-total antioxidant capacity score is a new measure of oxidative stress to predict male infertility. Hum Reprod, 1999, 14, p. 2801-2807.
26. Sharma, RK., Said, T., Agarwal, A. Sperm DNA damage and its clinical relevance in assessing reproductive outcome. Asian J Androl, 2004, 6, p. 139-148.
27. Sierens, J., Hartley, JA., Campbell, MJ., et al. In vitro isoflavone supplementation reduces hydrogen peroxide-induced DNA damage in sperm. Teratog Carcinog Mutagen, 2002; 22, p. 227-234.
28. Tanvetyanon, T., Bepler, G. Beta-carotene in multivitamins and the possible risk of lung cancer among smokers versus former smokers: a meta-analysis and evaluation of national brands. Cancer, 2008, 113, p. 150-157.
29. Tavilani, H., Goodarzi, MT., Doosti, M., et al. Relationship between seminal antioxidant enzymes and the phospholipid and fatty acid composition of spermatozoa. Reprod Biomed Online, 2008, 16, p. 649-656.
30. WHO laboratory manual for the examination of human semen and sperm-cervical mucus interaction. Cambridge: 1999, Cambridge University Press, UK.
31. Williams, AC., Ford, WCL. Relationship between ROS production and lipid peroxidation in human sperm suspensions and their association with sperm function. Fertil Steril, 2005, 83, p. 929-937.
32. Winterbourn, CC. Reconcilling the chemistry and biology of reactive oxygen species. Nat Chem Biol, 2008; 5, p. 278-286.