1. Finney RP. Experience with new double J ureteral catheter stent. J Urol 1978; 120(6): 678–681.
2. Joshi HB, Newns N, Stainthorpe A, MacDonagh RP, Keeley FX, Jr., Timoney AG. Ureteral stent symptom questionnaire: development and validation of a multidimensional quality of life measure. J Urol 2003; 169(3): 1060–1064.
3. Auge BK, Preminger GM. Ureteral stents and their use in endourology. Curr Opin Urol 2002; 12(3): 217–222.
4. Ather MH, Talati J, Biyabani R. Physician responsibility for removal of implants: the case for a computerized program for tracking overdue double-J stents. Tech Urol 2000; 6(3): 189–192.
5. Semins MJ, Matlaga BR. Ureteroscopy during pregnancy. Indian J Urol 2009; 25(3): 291–295.
6. Wollin TA, Tieszer C, Riddell JV, Denstedt JD, Reid G. Bacterial biofi lm formation, encrustation, and antibiotic adsorption to ureteral stents indwelling in humans. J Endourol 1998; 12(2): 101–111.
7. el-Faqih SR, Shamsuddin AB, Chakrabarti A, Atassi R, Kardar AH, Osman MK, et al. Polyurethane internal ureteral stents in treatment of stone patients: morbidity related to indwelling times. J Urol 1991; 146(6): 1487–1491.
8. Abber JC, Kahn RI. Pyelonephritis from severe incrustations on silicone ureteral stents: management. J Urol 1983; 130(4): 763–764.
9. Tunney MM, Bonner MC, Keane PF, Gorman SP. Development of a model for assessment of biomaterial encrustation in the upper urinary tract. Biomaterials 1996; 17(10): 1025–1029.
10. Kawahara T, Ito H, Terao H, Yoshida M, Matsuzaki J. Ureteral stent encrustation, incrustation, and coloring: morbidity related to indwelling times. J Endourol 2012; 26(2): 178–182.
11. Xu C, Tang H, Gao X, Yang B, Sun Y. Management of forgotten ureteral stents with holmium laser. Lasers Med Sci 2009; 24(2): 140–143.