1. Paterick, T. E., Humphries, J. A., Ammar, K. A. et al. Aortopathies: etiologies, genetics, differential diagnosis, progno-sis and management. Am. J. Med., 2013, 126, 8, p. 670–678.
2. Houston, L., Sullivan, S. Marfan syndrome and vascular dissections during pregnancy, Minerva Gynecol., 2012, 64, 5, p. 409–419.
3. Regitz-Zagrosek, V., Blomstrom Lundqvist, C. et al. ESC guide-lines on the management of cardiovascular diseases during pregnancy: the Task Force on the Management of Cardiovascular Diseases during Pregnancy of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur. Heart J., 2011, 32, p. 3147–3197.
4. Adam, H., Radow, L. Anesthesia for section caesarean with aortic dissection in Marfan Syndrome. Anasthesiol Intensivmed Notfallmed Schmerzther, 2002, 37, p. 630–635.
5. Ben Letaifa, D., Slama, A., Methamem, M., Ben Jazia, K., Jegham, H. Anesthesia for cesarean section in a Marfan patient with complicated aortic dissection. Ann. Fr. Anesth. Reanim., 2002, 21, 8, p. 672–675.
6. Brar, H. B. Anaesthetic management of a caesarean section in a patient with Marfan‘s syndrome and aortic dissection. Anaesth. Intensive Care, 2001, 29, p. 67–70.
7. Chang, C. Y., Yang, J. M., Lam, C. W., Chen, P. H. Successful management of aortic dissection in a patient with Marfan syndrome during pregnancy. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol., 2013, 208, p. 3–6.
8. Kamata, K., Morioka, N., Nomura, M., Ozaki, M. Short-acting beta 1-adrenergic blocker is useful for anesthetic management of cesarean section in a patient with Marfan syndrome, Masui, 2004, 53, 3, p. 298–2301.
9. Kim, G., Ko, J. S., Choi, D. H. Epidural anesthesia for cesa-rean section in a patient with Marfan syndrome and dural ectasia - A case report. Korean J. Anesthesiol., 2011, 60, 3, p. 214–216.
10. Miyawaki, Y., Yumiba, T., Asaga, T., Taie, S., Shirakami, G. Remifentanil is useful for cardiovascular stability during cesarean delivery in a parturient with Marfan’s syndrome. Masui, 2010, 59, 10, p. 1305–1307.
11. Saeki, N., Taguchi, S., Kawamoto, M. Successful management of a patient with Marfan syndrome complicated with acute aortic dissection using landiolol during Cesarean section. J. Anesth., 2010, 24, p. 277–279.
12. Singh, S. I., Brooks, C., Dobkowski, W. General anesthesia using remifentanil for Cesarean delivery in a parturient with Marfan’s syndrome. Can. J. Anaesth., 2008, 55, 8, p. 526–531.
13. Tritapepe, L., Voci, P., Pinto, G., Brauneis, S., Menichetti, A. Anaesthesia for caesarean section in a Marfan patient with recur-rent aortic dissection. Can. J. Anaesth., 1996, 43, 11, p. 1153–1155.
14. Abecassis, P., Lecinq, A., Roger-Christoph, S., Mercier, F. J.,Benhamou, D. Management of delivery in patients with Marfan‘s syndrome presenting aortic dilatation. J. Gynecol. Obstet. Biol. Reprod., 2004, 33, 5, p. 416–420.
15. Allyn, J., Guglielminotti, J., Omnes, S. et al. Marfan‘s syndrome during pregnancy: anesthetic management of delivery in 16 consecutive patients. Anesth. Analg., 2013, 116, p. 392–398.
16. Handa, F., Ohnishi, Y., Takauchi, Y., Kuro, M. Anesthetic management of parturients with Marfan syndrome. Masui, 2001, 50, p. 399–404.
17. Lacassie, H. J., Millar, S., Leithe, L. G. et al. Dural ectasia: a likely cause of inadequate spinal anaesthesia in two parturients with Marfan‘s syndrome, Br. J. Anaesth., 2005, 94, 4, p. 500–504.
18. Baghirzada, L., Krings, T., Carvalho, J. C. Regional anesthesia in Marfan syndrome, not all dural ectasias are the same: a report of two cases. Can. J. Anaesth., 2012, 59, 11, p. 1052–1057.
19. Tritapepe, L., Voci, P., Pinto, G., Brauneis, S., Menichetti, A. Anaesthesia for caesarean section in a Marfan patient with recur-rent aortic dissection. Can. J. Anaesth., 1996, 43, 11, p. 1153–1155.
20. Milewicz, D. M., Dietz, H. C., Miller, D. C. Treatment of aortic disease in patients with Marfan syndrome. Circulation, 2005, 111, 11, p. 150–157.