1. Heyns CF, Groeneveld AE, Sigarroa NB, et al. Urologic complications of HIV and AIDS. Nature Clin Pract Urology 2009; 6(1): 32–43.
2. HIV/AIDS v České republice [online]. SZÚ, Národní referenční laboratoř pro AIDS, 2007. [cit. 2009-10-09]. Dostupný z www: <http://www.aids-hiv.cz/grafyok/graf3x784x600.html>.
3. Heyns CF, Fisher M. The urological management of the patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. BJU Int 2005; 95: 709–716.
4. Lee LK, Dinneen MD, Ahmad S. The urologist and the patient infected with human immunodeficiency virus or with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. BJU Int 2001; 88: 500–510.
5. Schönwald S, Begovac J, Skerk V. Urinary tract infections in HIV disease. Int J Antimicrob Agents 1999; 11: 309–311.
6. Crum NF, Spencer CR, Amling CL. Prostate carcinoma among men with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Cancer 2004; 101: 294–299.
7. Leibovitch I, Goldwasser B. The spectrum of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-associated testicular disorders. Urology 1994; 44: 818–824.
8. TB and HIV/AIDS [online]. CDC, 2008, last modified: January 28, 2008 [cit. 2009-07-02]. Dostupný z www: <http://www.cdc. gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/hivtb.htm>.
9. Schoefer H, Sachs DL. Kaposi’s sarcoma. In: Hoffmann C, Rockstroh J, Kamps BS, et al. HIV Medicine 2007. 15th rev. edition. [s.l.] : Flying Publisher, 2007. s. 477-488. Dostupný z WWW: <http://hivmedicine.com/hivmedicine2007.pdf>.
10. Goedert JJ, Purdue MP, McNeel TS, et al. Risk of germ cell tumors among men with HIV/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2007; 16:1266–1269.
11. Patel P, Hanson DL, Sullivan PS, et al. Incidence of types of cancer among HIV infected persons compared with the general population in the United States, 1992–2003. Ann Int Med 2008; 10: 728–736.
12. Hessol NA, Pipkin S, Schwarcz S, et al. The impact of highly active antiretroviral therapy on non-AIDS-defining cancers among adults with AIDS. Am J Epidemiol 2007; 165: 1143–1153.
13. Burgi A, Brodine S, Wegner S, et al. Incidence and risk factors for the occurrence of non-AIDS-defining cancers among human immunodeficiency virus infected individuals. Cancer 2005; 104: 1505–1511.
14. Engels EA, Biggar RJ, Hall HI, et al. Cancer risk in people infected with human immunodeficiency virus in the United States. Int J Cancer 2008; 123: 187.
15. Hrbáček J, Heráček J, Eis V, et al. Incidence, diagnostika a léčba karcinomu prostaty u HIV pozitivních pacientů. Čes Urol 2009; 14: 16–23.
16. Yang Y, Ikezoe T, Takeuchi T, et al. HIV-1 protease inhibitor induces growth arrest and apoptosis of human prostate cancer LNCaP cells in vitro and in vivo in conjunction with blockade of androgen receptor STAT3 and AKT signaling. Cancer Sci 2005; 96: 425–433.
17. Ikezoe T, Hisatake Y, Takeuchi T, et al. HIV-1 protease inhibitor, ritonavir: a potent inhibitor of CYP3A4, enhanced the anticancer effects of docetaxel in androgen-independent prostate cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Res 2004; 64: 7426–7431.
18. Espert L, Biard-Piechaczyk M. Autophagy in HIV-induced T cell death. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 2009; 335: 307–321.
19. Wyatt CM, Klottman PE. HIV-1 and HIV-associated nephropathy 25 years later. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2007; 2, Suppl 1: S20–S24.
20. Rao TK. Associated FSGS in AIDS. N Engl J Med 1984; 310: 669–673.
21. Carbone L, D‘Agati V, Cheng JT, et al. Course and prognosis of human imunodeficiency virus-associated nephropathy. Am J Med 1989; 87: 389–395.
22. Atta MG, Lucas GM, Fine DM. HIV-associated nephropathy: epidemiology, pathogenesis, diagnosis and management. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 2008; 3: 365–371.
23. Wyatt CM, Morgello S, Katz-Malamed R, et al. The spectrum of kidney disease in patients with AIDS in the era of antiretroviral therapy. Kidney Int 2009; 75: 428–434.
24. Cohen SD, Kimmel PL. Renal biopsy is necessary for the diagnosis of HIV-associated renal diseases. Nature clinical practice Nephrology 2009; 5: 22–23.
25. Kimmel PL, Mishkin GJ, Umana WO. Captopril and renal survival in patients with human immunodeficiency virus nephropathy. Am J Kidney Dis 1996; 28: 202–208.
26. Palela FJ, Delaney KM, Moorman AC, et al. Declining morbidity and mortality among patients with advanced human imunodeficiency virus infection. HIV Outpatient Study Investigators. N Eng J Med 1998; 26: 853–860.
27. Schwartz EJ, Szczech LA, Ross MJ, et al. HAART and the epidemic of HIV positive end stage renal disease. J Am Soc Nephrol 2005; 16: 2412–2420.
28. Eustace, Nuermberger E, Choi M, et al. Cohort study of the treatment of severe HIV – associated nephropathy with corticosteroids. Kidney Int 2000; 58: 1253–1260.
29. Crum-Cianflone N, Collins G, Medina S, et al. Prevalence and factors associated with liver enzyme abnormalities among HIV-infected. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2009; 2: 183–191.
30. Perazella MA. Acute renal failure in HIV-infected patients: a brief review of common causes. Am J Med Sci 2000; 319: 385–391.
31. Madeddu G, Quirino T, Carradori S, et al. Renal toxicity in HIV-infected patients receiving HAART including tenofovir. Infez Med 2006; 3: 125–134.
32. Bruce RG, Munch LC, Hoven AD, et al. Urolithiasis associated with the protease inhibitor indinavir. Urology 1997; 50(4): 513–518.
33. Daudon M, Estépa L, Kébédé M, et al. Urinary calculi and crystalluria in HIV + patients treated with indinavir sulphate. Presse Med 1997; 26(34): 1612–1615.
34. Kohan AD, Armenakas NA, Fracchia JA. Indinavir urolithiasis: an emerging cause of renal colic in patients with human immunodeficiency virus. J Urol 1999; 161(6): 1765–1768.
35. Nadler RB, Rubenstein JN, Eggener SE, et al. The etiology of urolithiasis in HIV infected patients. J Urol 2003; 169(2): 475–477.
36. Rho M, Perazella MA. Nephrotoxicity associated with antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected patients. Curr Drug Saf 2007; 2: 147–154.
37. Huang WC, Kwon EO, Scardino PT, et al. Radical prostatectomy in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus. BJU Int 2006; 98: 303–307.
38. Moses S, Bailey RC, Ronald AR. Male circumcision: assessment of health benefits and risks. Sex Transm Infect 1998; 74(5): 368–373.
39. Auvert B, Taljaard D, Lagarde E, et al. Randomized, controlled intervention trial of male circumcision for reduction of HIV infection risk: the ANRS 1265 trial. PLoS Med2005;11(2): e298.