1. Staerkle RF., Lenzlinger PM., Suter SL., Varga Z., Melcher GA. Synchronous bilateral ductal carcinoma in situ of the male breast associated with gynecomastia in a 30-year-old patient following repeated injections of stanozolol. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2006, 97:173–6.
2. Lemoine C., Mayer SK., Beaunoyer M., Mongeau C., Ouimet A. Incidental finding of synchronous bilateral ductal carcinoma in situ associated with gynecomastia in a 15-year-old obese boy: case report and review of the literature. J Pediatr Surg. 2011, 46:17–20.
3. Brents M., Hancock J. Ductal Carcinoma In situ of the Male Breast. Breast Care (Basel). 2016, 11:288–90.
4. Hittmair AP., Lininger RA., Tavassoli FA. Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) in the male breast: a morphologic study of 84 cases of pure DCIS and 30 cases of DCIS associated with invasive carcinoma--a preliminary report. Cancer. 1998, 83:2139–49.
5. Qureshi K., Athwal R., Cropp G., Basit A., Adjogatse J., Bhogal RH. Bilateral synchronous ductal carcinoma in situ in a young man: case report and review of the literature. Clin Breast Cancer. 2007, 7:710–12.
7. Thorstenson YR., Roxas A., Kroiss R., Jenkins MA., Yu KM., Bachrich T., Muhr D., Wayne TL., Chu G., Davis RW., Wagner TM., Oefner PJ. Contributions of ATM mutations to familial breast and ovarian cancer. Cancer Res. 2003, 63, 3325–33.
8. Senger JL., Chandran G., Kanthan R. Is routine pathological evaluation of tissue from gynecomastia necessary? A 15-year retrospective pathological and literature review. Plast Surg (Oakv). 2014, 22:112–6.
9. Voulliaume D., Vasseur C., Delaporte T., Delay E. [An unusual risk of liposuction: liposuction of a malignant tumor]. About 2 patients. Ann Chir Plast Esthet. 2003, 48:187–93. French.