1. Moro G, Arslanoglu S, Stahl B, et al. A mixture od prebiotic oligosaccharides reduces the incidence of atopic dermatitis during the first 6 months of age. Arch Dis Child 2006; 91: 814–819.
2. Arslanoglu S, Moro G, Schmitt J, et al. Early dietary intervention with a mixture of prebiotic oligosaccharides reduces the incidence of allergic manifestations and infections during the first two years of life. J Nutr 2008; 138: 1091–1095.
3. Guarino A, Albano F, Ashkenazi S, et al. ESPGHAN//ESOID Evidence based guidelines for the management of acute gastroenteritis in children in Europe. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2008; 46: 619–621.
4. Szajewska H, Skórka A. Saccharomyces boulardii for treating acute gastroenteritis in children: updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2009; 30: 955–963.
5. Kalliomäki M , Salminen S, Poussa T, et al.: Probiotics during the first 7 years of life: a cumulative risk reduction of eczema in a randomized placebo-controlled trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2007; 119: 1019–1021.
6. Savino F, Cordisco L, Tarasco V, et al. Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 in infantile colic: a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial. Pediatrics 2010 Sep;126 (3): e526–533. Epub 2010 Aug 16.
7. ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition: Supplementation of infant formula with probiotics and/or prebiotics: A systemic review and comment by the ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2011; 52: 238–250.
8. Deshpande GC, Rao SC, Keil AD, et al. Evidence-based guidelines for use of probiotics in preterm neonates. BMC Med 2011; 9: 92.
9. Alfalef K,Bassler D. Probiotics for prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis in preterm infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008 (1); CD005496.
10. Wang Q, Dong J, Zhu Y. Probiotic supplement reduces risk of necrotizing enterocolitis and mortality in preterm very low-birth-weight infants: an updated meta-analysis of 20 randomized controlled trials. J Pediatr Surg 2012; 47: 241–248.
11. Johnston BC, Ma SS, Goldenberg JZ, et al. Probiotics for the prevention of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea: a systemic review and meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med 2012; 157 (12): 878–888.