1. Witjes JA, Compérat E, Cowan NC, et al. EAU guidelines on muscle-invasive and metastatic bladder cancer: summary of the 2013 guidelines. Eur Urol. 2014; 65: 778–792.
2. Khan MS, Challacombe B, Elhage O, et al. A dual-centre, cohort comparison of open, laparoscopic and robotic-assisted radical cystectomy. Int J Clin Pract. 2012; 66: 656–662.
3. Basillote JB, Abdelshehid C, Ahlering TE, Shanberg AM. Laparoscopic assisted radical cystectomy with ileal neobladder: a comparison with the open approach. J Urol 2004; 172: 489–493.
4. Haber GP, Crouzet S, Gill IS. Laparoscopic and robotic assisted radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: a critical analysis. Eur Urol 2008; 54: 54–62. 5. Hora M, Eret V, Ürge T, et al. Role laparoskopie v urologii, Ces Urol 2011; 15: 93–100.
6. Babjuk M, Burger M, Zigeuner R, et al. European Association of Urology. EAU guidelines on non-muscle‑invasive urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: update 2013. Eur Urol. 2013; 64: 639–653.
7. Pagano F, Artibani W, Aragona F, et al. Vesica ileale Padovana (VIP): surgical technique, long-term functional evaluation, complications and management. Arch Esp Urol. 1997; 50: 785–793.
8. Kouba E, Sands M, Lentz A, et al. A comparison of the Bricker versus Wallace ureteroileal anastomosis in patients undergoing urinary diversion for bladder cancer. J Urol. 2007; 178: 945–948.
9. Sánchez de Badajoz E, Gallego Perales JL, Reche Rosado A, et al. Laparoscopic cystectomy and ileal conduit: case report. J Endourol. 1995; 9: 59–62.
10. Denewer A, Kotb S, Hussein O, El-Maadawy M. Laparoscopic assisted cystectomy and lymphadenectomy for bladder cancer: initial experience. World J Surg. 1999; 23: 608–611.
11. Gill IS, Fergany A, Klein EA, et al. Laparoscopic radical cystoprostatectomy with ileal conduit performed completely intracorporeally: the initial 2 cases. Urology. 2000; 56: 26–29.
12. Rassweiler J. Laparoscopic radical cystectomy. Where are we really? Eur Urol 2008; 54: 19–20.
13. Challacombe BJ1, Bochner BH, Dasgupta P, et al. The role of laparoscopic and robotic cystectomy in the management of muscle-invasive bladder cancer with special emphasis on cancer control and complications. Eur Urol. 2011; 60: 767–775.
14. Chlosta P, Drewa T, Siekiera J, et al. Lymph node dissection during laparoscopic (LRC) and open (ORC) radical cystectomy due to muscle invasive bladder urothelial cancer (pT2–3, TCC). Wideochir Inne Tech Maloinwazyjne. 2011; 6: 127–131.
15. Mmeje CO, Nunez-Nateras R, Nielsen ME, et al. Oncologic outcomes for lymph node-positive urothelial carcinoma patients treated with robot assisted radical cystectomy: with mean follow-up of 3.5 years. Urol Oncol. 2013; 31: 1621–1627.
16. Musch M, Janowski M, Steves A, et al. Comparison of early postoperative morbidity after robot-assisted and open radical cystectomy: results of a prospective observational study. BJU Int. 2014; 113: 458–467.
17. Albisinni S, Oderda M, Fossion L, et al. The morbidity of laparoscopic radical cystectomy: analysis of postoperative complications in a multicenter cohort by the European Association of Urology (EAU)-Section of Uro-Technology. World J Urol. 2015 Jul 2. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Montes SF, Rodríguez IG, Ugarteburu RG, et al. Intraoperative laparoscopic complications for urological cancer procedures. World J Clin Cases. 2015; 16: 450–456.
19. Albisinni S, Rassweiler J, Abbou CC, et al. Long-term analysis of oncological outcomes after laparoscopic radical cystectomy in Europe: results from a multicentre study by the European Association of Urology (EAU) section of Uro-technology. BJU Int. 2015; 115: 937–945.
20. Sterrett S, Mammen T, Nazemi T, et al. Major urological oncological surgeries can be performed using minimally invasive robotic or laparoscopic methods with similar early perioperative outcomes compared to conventional open methods. World J Urol. 2007; 25: 193–198.
21. Challacombe BJ, Bochner BH, Dasgupta P, Gill I, et al. The role of laparoscopic and robotic cystectomy in the management of muscle-invasive bladder cancer with special emphasis on cancer control and complications. Eur Urol. 2011; 60: 767–775.
22. Hemal AK, Kumar R, Seth A, Gupta NP. Complications of laparoscopic radical cystectomy during the initial experience. Int J Urol. 2004; 11: 483–488.
23. Fonseka T, Ahmed K, Froghi S, et al. Comparing robotic, laparoscopic and open cystectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Ital Urol Androl. 2015; 87: 41–48.
24. Snow-Lisy DC, Campbell SC, Gill IS, et al. Robotic and laparoscopic radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: long-term oncologic outcomes. Eur Urol. 2014; 65: 193–200.
25. Khan MS, Elhage O, Challacombe B, et al. Long-term outcomes of robot-assisted radical cystectomy for bladder cancer. Eur Urol. 2013; 64: 219–224.
26. Yuh B, Wilson T, Bochner B, et al. Systematic review and cumulative analysis of oncologic and functional outcomes after robot-assisted radical cystectomy. Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 402–222.