1. Hacke W, Kaste M, Bluhmki E, Brozman M, Dávalos A, Guidetti D et al. Thrombolysis with Alteplase 3 to 4.5 Hours after Acute Ischemic Stroke. N Engl J Med 2008; 359(13): 1317–1329.
2. Update Guidelines January 2009 New Elements. Dostupné z URL: http://www.eso-stroke.org/pdf/ESO_Extended_Thrombolysis_KSU.pdf.
3. Hacke W, Donnan G, Fieschi C, Kaste M, von Kummer R, Broderick JP et al. Association of outcome with early stroke treatment: pooled analysis of ATLANTIS, ECASS, and NINDS rt-PA stroke trials. Lancet 2004; 363(9411): 768–774.
4. Sanak D, Vlachova I, Hubacek P, Weinberg J, Bartkova A, Kral M et al. Single center or multicenter acute stroke care? A comparison of different systems among regions of Czech Republic. Int J Stroke 2008; 3 (Suppl 1): 307.
5. The European Stroke Organization (ESO) Executive Committee and the ESO Writing Committee. Guidelines for management of ischaemic stroke and transient ischaemic attack 2008. Cerebrovasc Dis 2008; 25(5): 457–507.
6. Izenberg A, Silver F, Hill M, Kapral M, Casoubon LK, Fang J et al. Earlier hospital arrival in acute stroke is associated with delayed tPA administration. Neurology 2009; 11 (Suppl 3): 102.
7. Maestroni A, Mandelli C, Manganaro D, Zecca B, Rossi P, Monzani V et al. Factors influencing delay in presentation for acute stroke in an emergency department in Milan, Italy. Emerg Med J 2008; 25(6): 340–345.