1. Engels, F. Herr Eugen Dühring’s Revolution in Science. 1878. Available from: https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/anti_duhring.pdf.
2. Engels, F. On Dialectics. The Old Preface to Anti-Dühring. 1878. Available from: https://marxists.catbull.com/archive/marx/works/1878/05/dialectics.htm.
3. Ezeh, A. Stall in fertility decline in Eastern African Countries: regional analysis of patterns, determinants and implications. Phi Trans Roy Soc B, 364(1532) p. 2991–3008 yr 2009. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781835/.
4. Kendall, H. World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity. 1992. Available from: https://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/files/attach/2017/11/World%20Scientists%27%20Warning%20to%20Humanity%201992.pdf.
5. Population Matters. Available from: https://population-matters.org/.
6. Potts, M. The population policy pendulum. Needs to settle near the middle – and acknowledge the importance of numbers. Brit Med J, 1999. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1116785/.
7. Potts, M. The road not taken: how the migrant crisis in Europe could have been ameliorated. Blogs Berkeley, 2015. Available from: http://blogs.berkeley.edu/2015/08/15/the-road-not-taken-how-the-migrant-crisis-in-europe-could-have-been-ameliorated/.
8. Ripple, WJ. World scientists’ warning to humanity: A second notice. Bioscience, 2017. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/67/12/1026/4605229.
9. Ripple, WJ. World scientists’ warning of a climate emergency. Bioscience, 2019. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/70/1/8/5610806.
10. Rowlands, S. After the Nairobi Summit, how can further progress in sexual and reproductive health and rights be achieved in the Eastern Europe and Central Asia region? Eur J Contraception Reprod Health, 2020. Available from: httpsropea://doi.org/10.1080/13625187.2020.1718639.
11. The environment time capsule, devised as a mechanism for apologizing to the future. Available from: http://www.ecotimecapsule.com/.
12. The Nairobi Summit on ICPD 25. About the Nairobi Summit. 2019. Available from: http://www.nairobisummiticpd.org/content/about-nairobi-summit.
13. The Nairobi Summit on ICPD 25. Accelerating the Promise. Nairobi Statement. 2019. Available from: http://www.nairobisummiticpd.org/content/icpd25-commitments
14. Vollset, SE. Fertility, mortality, migration, and population scenarios for 195 countries and territories from 2017 to 2100: A Forecasting Analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study. Lancet, 2020. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30677-2.
15. Wackernagel, M. Our ecological footprint: reducing human impact on Earth. New Society Publishers, Gabriola Island, 1996.
16. Wackernagel. M. National natural capital accounting with the ecological footprint concept. Ecological Economics, 1999, 29(3), p. 375–390.