1. Agarwal, P., Loh, SK., Lim, SB., et al. Two-year neurodevelopmental outcome in children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection: prospective cohort study. BJOG, 2005, 112, 10, p. 1376-1383.
2. Bayley, N. Bayley Scales of infant development, Second edition. New York: The Psychological Corporation, 1993.
3. Belva, F., Henriet, S., Liebaers, I., et al. Medical outcome of 8-year-old singleton ICSI children (born 32 weeks’ gestation) and spontaneously conceived comparison group. Hum Reprod, 2007, 22, 2, p. 506-515.
4. Bonduelle, M., Bergh, C., Niklasson, A., et al. Medical follow-up study of 5-year-old ICSI children. Reprod BioMed Online 9, 2004, p. 91-101. on web 29 April 2004.
5. Bowen, JR., Gibson, FL., Leslie, GL., Saunders, DM. Medical and developmental outcome at 1 year for children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Lancet, 1998, 351, p. 1529-1534.
6. Dittrichová, J. Mrázek, M., Pilařová, M., et al. Psychický stav dětí z těhotenství po asistované reprodukci ve třetím roce života. Čes Gynek, 2004, 69, 3, s. 172-177.
7. Hansen, M., Kurinczuk, JJ., Bower, C., Webb, S. The risk of major birth defects after intracytoplasmic sperm injection and in vitro fertilization. N Engl J Med, 2002, 346, p. 725-730.
8. Knoester, M., Vandenbroucke, JP., Helmerhorst, FM., et al. Matched follow-up study of 5-8 year old ICSI-singletons: comparison of their neuromotor development to IVF and naturally conceived singletons. Hum Reprod, 2007, 22, 6, p. 1638-1646.
9. La-Sala, GB., Gallienelli, A., Fagandini, P., et al. Developmental outcomes at one and two years of children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Int J Fertil Womens Med, 2004, 49, p. 113-119.
10. Leslie, GI., Gibson, FL., McMahon, C., et al. Children conceived using ICSI do not have an increased risk of delayed mental development at 5 years of age. Hum Reprod, 2003, 18, p. 2067-2072.
11. Leunens, L., Celestin-Westreich, S., Bonduelle, M., et al. Cognitive and motor development of 8-year-old children born after ICSI compared to spontaneously conceived children. Hum Reprod, 2006, 21, p. 2922-2929.
12. Levis, S., Klonoff-Cohen, H. What factors affect intracytoplasmic sperm injection outcomes? Obstet Gynecol Surv, 2005, 60, p. 111-123.
13. Ludwig, AK., Sutcliffe, AG., Diedrich, K., Ludwig, M. Post-natal health and development of children born after assisted reproduction: A systematic review of controlled studies. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2006, 127, p. 3-25.
14. McCarthy, D. Manual for the McCarthy Scales of Children’s Abilities. New York, NY, Psychological Corporation, 1972
15. Oborná, I., Březinová, J., Svobodová, M., et al. Vícečetné těhotenství – významná komplikace programu IVF. Čes Gynek, 2003, 68, 4, s. 232-237.
16. Olivennes, F., Golombok, S., Ramogida, C., et al. Behavioral and cognitive development as well as family functioning of twins conceived by assisted reproduction: findings from a large population study. Fertil Steril, 2005, 84, 3, p. 725-733.
17. Papaligoura, Z., Panopoulou-Maratou, O., Solman, M., et al. Cognitive development of 12 month old Greek infants conceived after ICSI and the effects of the method on their parents. Hum Reprod, 2004, 19, p. 1488-1493.
18. Pinborg, A., Loft, A., Nyboe Andersen, A. Neonatal outcome in Danish national cohort of 8602 children born after in vitro fertilization or intracytoplasmic sperm injection: the role of twin pregnancy. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand, 2004, 83, 11, p. 1009-1011.
19. Pinborg, A., Loft, A., Rasmussen, S., Nyboe Andersen, A. Hospital care utilization of IVF/ICSI twins followed until 2-7 years of age: a controlled Danish national cohort study. Hum Reprod, 2004, 19, 11, p. 2529-2536.
20. Pinborg, A., Loft, A., Schmidt, L., et al. Morbidity in a Danish national cohort of 472 IVF/ICSI twins, 1132 non- IVF/ICSI twins and 634 IVF/ICSI singletons: health-related and social implications for the children and their families. Hum Reprod, 2003, 18, 6, p. 1234-1243.
21. Ponjaert-Kristoffersen, I., Bonduelle, M., Barnes, J., et al. International Collaborative study of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection-Conceived, in Vitro Fertilization-Conceived, and Naturally Conceived 5-Year-Old Child Outcomes: Cognitive and Motor Assessments. Pediatrics, 2005, 115, p. e283-e289.
22. Sanchez-Albisus, I., Botelu-Kost, S., Mau-Holzmann, UA., et al. Increased frequency of severe major anomalies in children conceived by intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Dev Med Child Neurol, 2007, 49, 2, p. 129-134.
23. Sutcliffe, AG., Saunders, K., McLachlan, R., et al. A retrospective case-control study of developmental and other outcomes in a cohort of Australien children concieved by intracytoplasmic sperm injection compared with a similar group in the United Kingdom. Fertil Steril, 2003, 79, p. 512-516.
24. Šnajderová, M., Mardešić, T., Zemková, D., et al. Děti narozené po intracytoplazmatické injekci spermie. Faktory neplodnosti, průběh těhotenství a porodu, perinatální období. Čes Gynek, 2008, 73, 1, s. 16-21.