1. World Health Organization. Mosquito-borne diseases. Dostupné na www: http://www.who.int/neglected_diseases/vector_ecology/mosquito-borne-diseases/en/; 2017.
2. Allen K. Tracking the Traveler Without a Passport: Perspective on Surveillance of Imported Disease. J Travel Med, 2014;24:295–297.
3. Kraemer MUG, Sinka ME, Duda KA, et al. The global distribution of the arbovirus vectors Aedes aegypti and Ae. albopictus. Elife, 2015;4:1–18.
4. Rudolf I, Bakonyi T, Šebesta O, et al. West Nile virus lineage 2 isolated from culex modestus mosquitoes in the Czech Republic, 2013: Expansion of the European WNV endemic area to the North? Eurosurveillance, 2014;19:2–5.
5. Rudolf I, Bakonyi T, Šebesta O, et al. Co-circulation of Usutu virus and West Nile virus in a reed bed ecosystem. Parasit Vectors, 2015;8,520:1–5.
6. Rudolf I, Blažejová H, Šebesta O, et al. West Nile Virus (lineage 2) in mosquitoes in southern Moravia – awating for the first autochtonous human cases. Epidemiol Mikrobiol Imunol, 2018;67(1):42–44.
7. Matějů J, Chanová M, Modrý D, et al. Dirofilaria repens: emergence of autochthonous human infections in the Czech Republic. BMC Infect Dis, 2016;16(1):171.
8. Dautel H, Dippel C, Werkhausen A, et al. Efficacy testing of several Ixodes ricinus tick repellents: Different results with different assays. Ticks Tick Borne Dis, 2013;4:256–263.
9. Debboun M, Frances S, Strickman D. Insect repellents: principles, methods, and uses. 1st ed. New York: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group; 2006.
10. Maia M, Moore SJ. Plant-based insect repellents: a review of their efficacy, development and testing. Malar J, 2011;10:11.
11. Strickman D, Frances SP, Debboun M. Prevention of Bug Bites, Stings, and Disease. 1 st ed. New York: Oxford University Press; 2009.
12. Barnard DR. Biological assay methods for mosquito repellents. J Am Mosq Control Assoc, 2005;21:12–16.
13. Barnard D. Repellency of essential oils to mosquitoes (Diptera: Culicidae). J Med Entomol, 1999;36:625–629.
14. Phasomkusolsil S, Soonwera M. Comparative mosquito repellency of essential oils against Aedes aegypti (Linn.), Anopheles dirus (Peyton and Harrison) and Culex quinquefasciatus (Say). Asian Pac J Trop Biomed, 2011;1:S113–118.
15. Sritabutra D, Soonwera M, Waltanachanobon S, Poungjai S. Evaluation of herbal essential oil as repellents against Aedes aegypti (L.) and Anopheles dirus Peyton & Harrion. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed, 2011;1:S124–128.
16. Samarasekera R, Weerasinghe IS, Hemalal KP. Insecticidal activity of menthol derivatives against mosquitoes. Pest Manag Sci, 2008;64:290–95.
17. Zhang WJ, You CX, Yang K, et al. Bioactivity of essential oil of Artemisia argyi Lévl. et Van. and its main compounds against Lasioderma serricorne. J Oleo Sci, 2014;63:829–837.
18. Guarrera P. Traditional antihelmintic, antiparasitic and repellent uses of plants in Central Italy. J Ethnopharmacol, 1999;68:183–192.
19. Adams TF, Wongchai C, Chaidee A, et al. ‘Singing in the Tube’ audiovisual assay of plant oil repellent activity against mosquitoes (Culex pipiens). Parasitol Res, 2016;115:225–239.
20. Das K, Vasudeva C, Dang R. Economical novel formulation and evaluation of herbal oils for mosquito and house fly repellent activities. Ann Phytomedicine-an Int J, 2016;5:91–96.
21. Bedini S, Flamini G, Cosci F, et al. Artemisia spp. essential oils against the disease-carrying blowfly Calliphora vomitoria. Parasit Vectors, 2017;10:80.
22. Mägi E, Järvis T, Miller I. Effects of Different Plant Products against Pig Mange Mites. Acta Vet Brno, 2006;75:283–287.
23. Cilek JE, Petersen JL, Hallmon CF. Comparative efficacy of IR3535 and DEET as repellents against adult Aedes aegypti and Culex quinquefasciatus. J Am Mosq Control Assoc, 2004;20(3):299–304.
24. Trumble J. Caveat emptor: safety considerations for natural products used in arthropod control. Am Entomol, 2002;48:7–13.
25. Schnuch A, Uter W, Geier J, et al. Contact allergy to farnesol in 2021 consecutively patch tested patients. Results of the IVDK. Contact Dermatitis, 2004;50:117–121.
26. Baumann L, Baumann L, Weisberg E. Cosmetic Dermatology Principles and Practice. New York: McGraw Hill Professional, 2009.