1. NHS Choices (2011) What is behind the headlines? Available: http://www.nhs.uk/news/Pages/about-behind-the-headlines.aspx.Accessed 17 March 2013.
2. MelanderH, Ahlqvist-RastadJ, MeijerG, BeermannB (2003) Evidence b(i)ased medicine—selective reporting from studies sponsored by pharmaceutical industry: review of studies in new drug applications. BMJ 326: 1171–1173.
3. LeeK, BacchettiP, SimI (2008) Publication of clinical trials supporting successful new drug applications: A literature analysis. PLoS Med 5: e191 doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0050191.
4. SismondoS (2007) Ghost management: How much of the medical literature is shaped behind the scenes by the pharmaceutical industry? PLoS Med 4: e286 doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0040286.
5. YavchitzA, BoutronI, BafetaA, MarrounI, CharlesP, et al. (2012) Misrepresentation of randomized controlled trials in press releases and news coverage: A cohort study. PLoS Med 9: e1001308 doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1001308.
6. KitsonA, StrausSE (2010) The knowledge-to-action cycle: identifying the gaps. CMAJ 182: E73–E77 doi:10.1503/cmaj.081231.
7. StantonC, ArmbrusterD, KnightR, AriawanI, GbangbadeS, et al. (2009) Use of active management of the third stage of labour in seven developing countries. Bull World Health Organ 87: 207–215 doi:10.2471/BLT.08.052597.
8. ChigwedereP, SeageGR3rd, GruskinS, LeeTH, EssexM (2008) Estimating the lost benefits of antiretroviral drug use in South Africa. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 49: 410–415.
9. StrausSE, TetroeJ, GrahamI (2009) Defining knowledge translation. CMAJ 181: 165–168.
10. New York Law School (2012) Access to health information under international human rights law. White paper series 11/12 #01. Available: http://www.nyls.edu/user_files/1/2/23/144/1345/Access%20to%20Health%20Information%20White%20Paper.pdf. Accessed 17 March 2013..
11. Murtaza A (2013) PAKISTAN: Important legislation to restrict infant formula milk manufactures. Available: http://www.humanrights.asia/opinions/columns/AHRC-ETC-010-2013. Accessed 20 March 2013.
12. Cunningham R (2010) Cigarette package warning size and use of pictures: International summary. Available: http://www.tobaccolabels.ca/labelima/healthwarn. Accessed 20 March 2013.