1. Bast, RC. Jun. Ca 125 and the detection of recurrent ovarian cancer : a reasonably accurate biomarker for a difficult disease. Cancer, 2010, 116(12), p. 2850–2853.
2. Bukowski, RM., Ozols, RF., Markman, M. The management of recurrent ovarian cancer. Semin Oncol, 2007, 34, p. S1–15.
3. Colombo, N., Van Gorp, T., Parma, G., et al. Ovarian cancer. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol, 2006, 60(2), p. 159–179.
4. Goldman, PA. Ca 125: Value or addiction? Cancer, 2010, 116(12), p. 2854–2855.
5. Chi, DS., McCaughty, K., Diaz, JP., et al. Guidelines and selection criteria for secondary cytoreductive surgery in patients with recurrent, platinum-sensitive epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Cancer, 2006, 106(9), p. 1933–1939.
6. Karam, AK., Karlan, BY. Ovarian cancer: the duplicity of Ca 125 measurement. Nat Rev Clin Oncol, 2010, 7(6), p. 335–339.
7. Pignata, S., Canella, L., Leopardo, D., et al. Follow-up with Ca 125 after primary therapy for advanced ovarian cancer: in favor of continuing to prescribe Ca 125 during follow-up. Ann Oncol, 2011, 22, Suppl. 8, p. 40–44.
8. Rettenmaier, NB., Rettenmaier, CR., Wojciechowski, T., et al. The utility and cost of routine follow-up procedures in the surveillance of ovarian and primary peritoneal carcinoma: a 16-year institutional review. Br J Cancer, 2010, 103(11), p. 1657–1662.
9. Rosen, DG., Wang, L., Atkinson, JN., et al. Potential markers that complement expression of Ca 125 in epithelial ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol, 2005, 99, p. 267–277.
10. Rustin, GJ., van der Burg, ME., Griffin, CL., et al. Early versus delayed treatment of relapsed ovarian cancer (MRC OV05/EORTC 55955): a randomised trial. Lancet, 2010, 376(9747), p. 1155–1163.
11. Verheijen, RH., Cibula, D., Zola, P., et al. Cancer antigen 125: lost to follow-up?: a European society of gynaecological oncology consensus statement. Int J Gynecol Cancer, 2012, 22(1), p. 170–174.