1. Sasaki O, Ogawa H, Koike T, Koizumi T, Tanaka R. A Clinicopathological study of intracranial dissecting aneurysms of the vertebral artery. J Neurosurg 1991; 75: 874-882.
2. Endo S, Nishijima M, Nomura H, Takaku A, Okada E. A pathological study of intracranial posterior circulation dissecting aneurysms with subarachnoid hemorrhage: report of three cases and review of the literature autopsied. Neurosurgery 1993; 33: 732-738.
3. Murakami M, Takahashi N, Matsumura N, Umezawa K, Midorikawa H, Nishijima M. Artery dissection presenting with simultaneous subarachnoid hemorrhage and Vertebrobasilar brain stem infarction: case report. Surg Neurol 2003; 59: 18-22.
4. Sano H, Kato Y, Okuma I, et al. Classification and treatment of vertebral dissecting aneurysm. Surg Neurol 1997; 48: 598-605.
5. Caplan LR, Baquis GD, Pessin MS, et al. Dissection of the intracranial vertebral artery Neurology 1988; 38: 868-877.
6. Yamada M, Miyasaka Y, Yagishita S, Fujii K. Dissecting aneurysm of the intracranial vertebral artery associated with proximal focal degeneration of the elastica: a comparative pathological study of the vertebral artery in patients with and without aneurysms. Surg Neurol 2003; 60: 431-437.