1. The Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum: Guidelines for the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer.Tokyo, Kanehara, 2010.
2. The Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum: Japanese Classification of Colorectal Carcinoma. 5th edition,Tokyo, Kanehara, 1999.
3. Health Care Quality Indicators Data 2009, OECD.
4. Tomoyuki Kato, Kenzo Yasui, Takashi Hirai, et al.: Therapeutic results for hepatic metastasis of colorectal cancer with special reference to the effectiveness of hepatectomy, Disease of Colon and Rectum, 2003; 46: 10, supple, 22–31.
5. Norihito Kokudo, Keiichiro Tada, Makoto Seki, et al.: Anatomical resection versus non-anatomical limited resection for liver metastasis from colorectal carcinoma, American J. Surg., 2001; 181: 153–159.
6. Yasuaki Arai, Yoshitaka Inaba, Yoshihito Takeuchi, et al.: Intermittent hepatic arterial infusion of high dose 5FU on a weekly schedule for liver metastasis from colorectal cancer, Cancer Chemotherapy Phalmacology 1997; 40: 520–530.
7. Yukihiro Koike: Radiofrequency ablation therapy for liver metastasis of colorectal cancer (in Japanese), Internal Medicine 2009; 104: 711–715.