1. Mazzola RF., Marcus S. History of total nasal reconstruction with particular emphasis on the folded forehead flap technique. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 72, 1983, p. 408–414.
2. McGregor A., McGregor I. Fundamental techniques of plastic surgery and their surgical applications. 10th ed. Edinburg: Churchil Livingstone, 2000, p. 178–179.
3. Hisashi O., Nobuyuki S., Takashi A. Clinical experience with nasolabial flaps. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 6, 1981, p. 207–212.
4. Rohrich RJ., Conrad MH. The superiorly based nasolabial flap for
simultaneous alar and cheek reconstruction. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 108, 2001, p. 1727–1730.
5. Rose EH. One-stage arterialized nasolabial island flap for floor of mouth reconstruction. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 6, 1981, p. 71–75.
6. Rudkin GH., Carlsen BT., Miller TA. Nasolabial flap reconstruction of large defects of the lower lip. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 111, 2003, p. 810–817.
7. Thorne CH. Grabb and Smith Plastic Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 1997, p. 392.
8. Thornton JF., Griffin JR., Constantine FC. Nasal reconstruction: An overview and nuances. Seminars in Plastic Surgery, 22, 2008, p. 257–268.
9. Thornton JF., Weathers WM. Nasolabial flap for nasal tip reconstruction. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 122, 2008, p. 775–781.
10. Turan A., Kul Z., Türkaslan T., Özyigit T., Ozsoy Z. Reconstruction of lower half defects of the nose with the lateral nasal artery pedicle nasolabial island flap. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 119, 2007, p. 1767–1772.
11. Uchinuma E., Matsui K., Shimakura Y., Murashita K., Shioya N. Evaluation of the median forehead flap and the nasolabial flap in the nasal reconstruction. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 21, 1997, p. 86–89.
12. Weerda H. Reconstructive facial plastic surgery. Stuttgart: Georg Thieme Verlag; 2001, p. 36–46, 62.
13. Yanai A., Nagata S., Tanaka H. Reconstruction of the columella with bilateral nasolabial flaps. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 77, 1986, p. 129–132.