1. Molina DK, Rulon JJ, Wallace EI. The atypical entrance wound: differential diagnosis and discussion of an unusual cause. Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 2012; 33(3): 250-252.
2. Çelikel A. The Effect of Barrel Length on Dispersion of Bullets and Importance on Determination of Shooting Range. Eskişehir Osmangazi University Faculty of Medicine, Medical Speciality Thesis in Deparment of Forensic Medicine; 2008.
3. Yılmaz A. Injuries from Gunshot Wounds. Journal of Union of Turkish Bar Associations, Issue 50, p. 167; 2004.
4. Çetin G., Yorulmaz C., Gunshot Wounds, Forensic Medicine, Volume 2, Ed: Soysal Z., Çakalır C., IU Faculty of Medicine. Publications, Istanbul, 1999. p. 570.
5. Perdekamp MG, Braunwarth R, Schmidt U, Schmidt W, Pollak S. Contact shot from infantry weapons with a flash-suppressor. Arch Kriminol. 2003; 212(1-2): 10-18.
6. Hartshorne NJ, Reay DT, Harruff RC. Accidental firearm fatality involving a hand-crafted pen gun. Case report. Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1997; 18(1): 92-95.
7. Yilmaz R, Birincioğlu I, Uner HB, Günce E. Pen guns in Turkey. J Forensic Sci. 2007; 52(1): 116-118.
8. Ikizceli I, Avşaroğullari L, Sözüer EM, et al. Juguler vein gunshot injury from blank cartridges. Turkish Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery. 2005; 11(3): 254-257.
9. Paranitharan P, Parai JL, Pollanen MS. Pseudo-gunshot wound injury from perforating rib fracture: a cautionary case report. Forensic Sci Med Pathol. 2008; 4(2): 113-115.
10. Davis GJ. An atypical shotgun entrance wound caused by a sabot slug. All is not as it seems. Am J Forensic Med Pathol. 1993; 14(2): 162-164.
11. Hejna P, Šafr M, Zátopková L, Straka L. Complex suicide with black powder muzzle loading derringer. Forensic Sci Med Pathol. 2012; 8(3): 296-300.