1. Aboulghar, MA., Mansour, RT. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: classifications and critical analysis of preventive measures. Hum Reprod Update, 2003, 9, 3, p. 275-289.
2. Conover, CA., Faessen, GF., Ilg, KE., et al. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-a is the insulin-like growth factor binding protein-4 protease secreted by human ovarian granulosa cells and is a marker of dominant follicle selection and the corpus luteum. Endocrinology, 2001, 142, p. 2155.
3. Conover, CA., Bale, LK., Durham, SK., et al. Insulin-like growth factor (IGF) binding protein-3 potentiation of IGF action is mediated through the phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase pathway and is associated with alteration in protein kinase B/AKT sensitivity. Endocrinology, 2001, 142, 5, p. 2155.
4. Gérard, N., Oxvig, C., .et al. Proteolytic degradation of IGF-binding protein (IGFBP)-2 in equine ovarian follicles: involvement of pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A (PAPP-A) and association with dominant but not subordinated follicles. J Endocrinol., 2004, 182, 3, p. 457-466.
5. Hourvitz, A., Kuwahara, A., Hennebold, JD., et al. The regulated expression of the pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A in the rodent ovary: a proposed role in the development of dominant follicles and of corpora lutea. Endocrinology, 2002, 143, 5, p. 1833-1844.
6. Lawrence, JB., Oxvig, C., Overgaard, MT., et al. The insulin-like growth factor(IGF)-dependent binding protein-4 protease secreted by human fibroblasts is pregnancy associated plasma protein-A. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 96, p. 3149-3153.
8. Matsui, M., Sonntag, B., Hwang, SS., et al. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-a production in rat granulosa cells: stimulation by follicle-stimulating hormone and inhibition by the oocyte-derived bone morphogenetic protein-15. Endocrinology, 2004, 145, p. 3686-3695.
9. Mazerbourg, S., Overgaard, MT., Oxvig, C., et al. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A (PAPP-A) in ovine, bovine, porcine, and equine ovarian follicles: involvement in IGF binding protein-4 proteolytic degradation and mRNA expression during follicular development. Endocrinology, 2001, 142, 12, p. 5243-5253.
10. Moos, J., Filova, V., Pavelkova, J., et al. Follicular fluid and serum levels of Inhibin A and pregnancy-associated plasma protein A in patients undergoing IVF. Fertil Steril, 2008, E pub ahead of print.
11. Nardo, LG., Bellanca, SA., Burrello, N., et al. Concentrations of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF binding protein-3 in the follicular fluid of women undergoing ovarian hyperstimulation with different gonadotropin preparations. Gynecol Endocrinol., 2001, 15, 6, p. 413-420.
12. Overgaard, MT., Haaning, J., Boldt, HB., et al. Expression of recombinant human pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A and identification of the proform of eosinophil major basic protein as its physiological inhibitor. J Biol Chem, 2000, 275, p. 31128-31133.
13. Oxvig, C., Sand, O., Kristensen, T., et al. Circulating human pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A is disulfide-bridged to the proform of eosinophil major basic protein. J Biol Chem, 1993, 268, p. 12243-12246.
14. Sinosich, MJ., Porter, R., Sloss, P., et al. Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A in human ovarian follicular fluid. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 1984, 58, p.500-504.
15. Young, Sik Choi, Seung-Yup, Ku, Byung-Chul, Jee, et al. Comparison of follicular fluid IGF-I, IGF-II, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-4 and PAPP-A concentrations and their ratios between GnRH agonist and GnRH antagonist protocols for controlled ovarian stimulation in IVF-embryo transfer patients. Hum Reprod, 2006, 21, 8, p. 2015-2021.