Web site user agreement
The www.proLekare.cz project is operated solely by MeDitorial, Ltd. By using this website, you agree with the following User Agreement:
The professional website is intended only for health professionals, i.e. especially for persons who are authorized to prescribe or dispense medicinal products or medical devices, and therefore meet the conditions of the provisions of Section 2a, 5b et seq. Act 40/1995 Coll. on the regulation of advertising, as amended . This website is not intended for public as defined by Act 40/1995 Coll. on regulation of advertising. If you do not belong to group of experts defined by law or do not agree with any of the provisions of the User Agreement, do not access this site, as you would use it contrary to its purpose; this site is not intended for you. The operator of this site is not liable for any damage or violation of the law resulting from the violation of the previous statement.
By using, i.e. entering the www.prolekare.cz, www.prosestru.cz, www.prolekarniky.cz, and www.veterinarni-lekari.cz (hereafter “Website”) you are entering into Website User Agreement concerning the website for professionals (hereafter “Agreement”) with MeDitorial, Ltd. (hereafter “MeDitorial”), with the office at Prague 2, Sokolská 31/490, Zip Code 120, Company Identification Number: 271 99 151, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 103858. MeDitorial is not liable for any damage caused by using this website and you are obliged to compensate the claimant for the full extent and amount of the damage. MeDitorial assumes no responsibility for the incorrect usage or interpretation of the information presented herein.
The website content is for professional public. The website contains scientific articles, information about professional events and links to other professional websites or organizations. The website is a database according to Section 88 of the Law 121/2000 Coll. on copyright. All handling of copyrights is governed by this Act and Act No. 89/2012 Coll. of the Civil Code. The copyright to the information and articles belongs to the respective authors of the contributions, to the executors of such copyrights or to the founder of the database according to the law.
Executor of to rights to this website is MeDitorial, Ltd. It is no allowed to copy, print, reproduce, download, distribute, create derivative works, to include the website in other websites or to otherwise use it for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of MeDitorial, Ltd. A prior written consent of MeDitorial, Ltd., is not required in cases where the use of the content of the website or of the website or a part thereof is intended for the personal use of an individual, and the purpose of such use is not to achieve direct or indirect economic or commercial benefit, provided that in case of such use, the source is disclosed.
All advertising and promotional information is intended for professionals only. Advertising information in any legal form is visibly distinguished from the non-advertising content of the professional section, and is in full compliance with Act 40/1995 Coll. on the regulation of advertising, as amended.
The website also contains links to professional websites of other founders. MeDitorial, Ltd., is in no degree liable for content of such referenced websites and takes no responsibility for such content.
By registering on the website, I give MeDitorial, Ltd. consent to process my personal data, which I confirm in a special form, provided that I receive all necessary notices and information related to the processing of my personal data before confirming such consent. By registering on the website, in accordance with Section 7 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, I grant MeDitorial, Ltd., consent to the use of my electronic contact for the purpose of business communications from MeDitorial Ltd. and their partners, especially from insurance companies, suppliers, patient organizations, etc., as well as for sending an e-mail newsletter.
MeDitorial reserves the right to change the content and access to the site. Planned major changes to the content of the site and changes to the use of the site will always be marked by the date of change.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I agree that MeDitorial, Ltd., with the office at Prague 2, Nové Město, Sokolská 490/31, Company Identification Number: 27199151 (hereafter “Company”“) will process my personal data
- for the purposes of my registration and use of services, websites, projects and applications associated under the name proLékaře.cz, including language mutations operated by the Company. The list of the projects is available here.
- further for the purposes of sending newsletters / emails with information and offers (which may have the character of business messages) issued by the Company about news, updates and services of the Company and its partners,
- and for the purpose of sending notifications, if the registered user has a mobile application installed,
all this in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”), as amended, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation”) for a maximum period of 10 years or until my consent is revoked.
I also agree that Company provides the data provided by me, concerning both my name and address, to its cooperating companies – processors, whose current list can be found here.
I confirm that I am familiar with my rights related to processing under the above-mentioned legal regulations, both in relation to personal data, in particular:
- To the right to access, correct or delete my personal data, or to restrict processing;
- To the right to raise an objection to the processing;
- To the right to data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- To the right to withdraw the consent at any time;
- And to the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů).
At the same time, I confirm that I am familiar with the way my personal data is handled and processed, in particular that:
- My personal data is processed only to the extent that it has been provided by me and only for the above purposes;
- The company performs the following actions with my data: stores it a the database, modifies when I update it or requests modifications, searches it within its database, sorts it according to individual criteria, and disposes of it after the above processing period or after revoking my consent;
- my data is provided by the company to processors from among its contractual partners, with which I have given my consent from above.
At the same time, I acknowledge that if I have any questions regarding the processing of personal data or I wish to exercise the above rights, I may contact the authorized person regarding the protection of my personal data or the exercise of my personal data protection rights at firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone No. +420 212 249 013, or I can contact the Company's personal data protection officer, Mária Chvajová Staňková, at email@example.com.
MeDitorial, Ltd., 21. 7. 2020