1. Abdel-Fatah, TM., Powe, DG., Hodi, Z., et al. Morphologic and molecular evolutionary pathways of low nuclear grade invasive breast cancers and their putative precursor lesions: further evidence to support the concept of low nuclear grade breast neoplasia family. Am J Surg Pathol, 2008, 32, 4, p. 513-523.
2. Allred, DC., Wu, Y., Mao, S., et al. Ductal carcinoma in situ and the emergence of diversity during breast cancer evolution. Clin Cancer Res, 2008, 15, 14, 2, p. 370-378.
3. Farabegoli, F., Champeme, MH., Bieche, I., et al. Genetic pathways in the evolution of breast ductal carcinoma in situ. J Pathol, 2002, 196, p. 280-286.
4. Hieken, TJ., Farolan, M., D’Alessandro, S., et al. Predicting the biologic behavior of ductal carcinoma in situ: an analysis of molecular markers. Surgery, 2001, 130, p. 593-600.
5. Hieken, TJ., Cheregi, J., Farolan, M., et al. Predicting relapse in ductal carcinoma in situ patients: an analysis of biologic markers with long-term follow-up. Am J Surg, 2007, 194, 4, p. 504-506.
6. Hu, M., Yao, J., Carroll, DK., et al. Regulation of in situ to invasive breast carcinoma transition. Cancer Cell, 2008, 13, 5, p. 394-406.
7. Kataoka, N., Cai, Q., Wen, W., et al. Population-based case-control study of VEGF gene polymorphisms and breast cancer risk among Chinese women. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, 2006, 15, p. 1148-1152.
8. Leong, AS., Sormunen, RT., Vinyuvat, S., et al. Biologic markers in ductal carcinoma in situ and concurrent infiltrating carcinoma. A comparison of eight contemporary grading systems. Am J Clin Pathol, 2001, 115, p. 709-718.
9. Reis-Filho, JS., Lakhani, SR. The diagnosis and management of pre-invasive breast disease: genetic alterations in pre-invasive lesions. Breast Cancer Res, 2003, 5, p. 313-319.
10. Sakorafas, GH., Farley, DR., Peros, G. Recent advances and current controversies in the management of DCIS of the breast. Cancer Treat Rev, 2008, 34, 6, p. 483-497.
11. Shekhar, MP., Tait, L., Pauley, RJ., et al. Comedo-ductal carcinoma in situ: A paradoxical role for programmed cell death. Cancer Biol Ther, 2008, 12, 7, p. 11.
12. Smith, KL., Adank, M., Kauff, N., et al. BRCA mutations in women with ductal carcinoma in situ. Clin Cancer Res, 2007, 13, 14, p. 4306-4310.
13. Viacava, P., Naccarato, AG., Bocci, G., et al. Angiogenesis and VEGF expression in pre-invasive lesions of the human breast. J Pathol, 2004, 204, p. 140-146.
14. Vogl, G., Dietze, O., Hauser-Kronberger, C. Angiogenic potential of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) of human breast. Histopathology, 2005, 47, p. 617-624.
15. Zagouri, F., Sergentanis, TN., Zografos, GC. Precursors and preinvasive lesions of the breast: the role of molecular prognostic markers in the diagnostic and therapeutic dilemma. World J Surg Oncol, 2007, 31, 5, p. 57.