1. Canick, JA., Lambert-Messerlian, GM., Palomaki, GE., et al. First and Second Trimester Evaluation of Risk (FASTER) Trial Research Consortium. Comparison of serum markers in first-trimester down syndrome screening. Obstet Gynecol, 2006, 108, 5, p. 1192-1199.
2. Nicolaides, KH., Spencer, K., Avgidou, K., et al. Multicenter study of first-trimester screening for trisomy 21 in 75 821 pregnancies: results and estimation of the potential impact of individual risk-orientated two-stage first-trimester screening. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2005, 25, 3, p. 221-226.
3. Rozenberg, P., Bussieres, L., Chevret, S., et al. Screening for Down Syndrome using first-trimester combined screening followed by second trimester ultrasound examination in an unselected population. Gynecol Obstet Fertil, 2007, 8.
4. Second International Conference on The Integrated Test in Prenatal Screening for Down Syndrome: Present Practice and Future Prospects, March 30-31,2007, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island - Sborník
5. Wald, NJ., Rodeck, C., Hackshaw, AK., et al. First and second trimester antenatal screening for Down’s syndrome: the results of the serum, urine and ultrasound screening study (SURUSS). Health Technol Assess, 2003, 7, p. 1–87.
6. Wald, N., Rodeck, C., Rudnicka, A., Hackshaw, A. Nuchal translucency and gestational age. Prenat Diagn, 2004, 24, p. 150–153.