1. Cameron, D., Casey, M., Oliva, C. et al. Lapatinib plus Capecitabine in women with HER-2-positive advanced breast cancer: Final survival analysis of a phase III randomized trial. Oncologist 2010, 15, p. 924-934.
2. Cameron, D., Casey, M., Press, M. et al. A phase III randomized comparison of lapatinib plus capecitabine versus capecitabine alone in women with advanced breast cancer that has progressed on trastuzumab: Update efficacy and biomarker analyses. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2008, 112, p. 533-543.
3. Di Leo, A., Gomez, H.L., Aziz, Z. et al. Phase III, double-blind randomized study comparing lapatinib plus paclitaxel with placebo plus paclitaxel as first-line treatment for metastatic breast cancer. J. Clin. Oncol. 2008, 26, p. 5544-5552.
4. Geyer, C.E., Forster, J., Lindquist, D. et al. Lapatinib plus capecitabine for HER2 - positive advanced breast cancer. N. Engl. J. Med. 2006, 355, p. 2733-2743.
5. Johnston, S., Pippen, J. Jr., Pivot, X. et al. Lapatinib combined with letrozole versus letrozole and placebo as first-line therapy for postmenopausal hormone receptor – positive metastatic breast cancer. J. Clin. Oncol. 2009, 27, p. 5538-5546.
6. Nahta, R., Esteva, FJ. HER2 therapy: Molecular mechanisms of trastuzumab resistance. Breast Cancer Res. 2006, 8, p. 215-222.
7. Rusňák, D.W., Lackey, K., Affleck, K. et al. The effects of the novel, reversible epidermal growth factor receptor/ErbB-2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor, GW2016, on the growth of human normal and tumor-derived cell lines in vitro and in vivo. Mol. Cancer Ther. 2001, 1, p. 85-94.
8. Schwartzberg, L.S., Franco, S.X., Florance, A. et al. Lapatinib plus letrozole as first –line therapy for HER-2+ hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer. Oncologist 2010, 15, p. 122-129.
9. Slamon, D.J., Leyland-Jones, B., Shak, S. et al. Use of chemotherapy plus a monoclonal antibody against HER2 for metastatic breast cancer that overexpresses HER2. N Engl. J. Med. 2001, 344, p. 783-792.