1. Chuturvedi, A., Padel. A. Tubulo-squamous polyp of the vagina with sebaceous glands: novel features in an uncommon recently described entity. Int J Gynecol Pathol, 2010, 29, 5, p. 494–496.
2. Curman, RJ., Carcangiu, ML., Herrington, CS., Young, RH. WHO classification of tumours of female reproductive organs. 4th ed. Lyon: IARC, 2014, p. 213.
3. Dundr, P., Povýšil, C., Mára, M., Kužel, D. Tubulo-squamous polyp of the vagina. Cs Patol, 2008, 44, 2, p. 45–47.
4. McCluggage, WG., Young, RH. Tubulo-squamous polyp: a report of ten cases of a distinctive hitherto uncharacterized vaginal polyp. Am J Surg Pathol, 2007, 31, 7, p. 1013–1019.
5. Kazakov, DV., Stewart, CJR., Kacerovska, D., et al. Prostatic-type tissue in the lower female genital tract: a morphologic spectrum, including vaginal tubulosquamous polyp, adenomyomatous hyperplasia of paraurethral Skene glands (female prostate), and ectopic lesion in the vulva. Am J Surg Pathol, 2010, 34, 7, p. 950–955.
6. Stewart, CJR. Tubulo-squamous vaginal polyp with basaloid epithelial differentiation. Int J Gynecol Pathol, 2009, 28, 6, p. 563–566.
7. Tong, B., Clarke, BA., Ghazarian, D. Tubulo-squamous polyp with mucinous and goblet cell differentiation: a unique morphologic variant. Int J Gynecol Pathol, 2011, 30, 5, p. 518–519.
8. Vassallo, L., Lio, R., Vestri, M., Miracco, C. Tubulo-squamous polyp of the vagina. A case with cellular, "angiomyofibroblastic-like" stroma. Pathologica, 2012, 104, 1, p. 38–41.