1. Cohen, JG., Chan, JK., Kapp, DS. The management of small-cell carcinomas of the gynecologic tract. Curr Opin Oncology, 2012, 24 (5), p. 572–579.
2. Dickersin, GR., Kline, IW., Scully, RE. Small cell carcinoma of the ovary with hypercalcemia: a report of 11 cases. Cancer, 1982, 49, p. 188–197.
3. Eichhorn, JH., Young, RH., Scully, RE. Primary ovarian small cell carcinoma of pulmonary type. A clinicopathologic, immunohistologic, and flow cytometric analysis of 11 cases. Am J Surg Pathol, 1992, 16, p. 926–938.
4. Harrison, ML., Hoskins, P., du Bois, A., et al. Small cell of the ovary, hypercalcemic type – analysis of combined experience and recommendation for management. A GCIG study. Gynecol Oncol, 2006, 100, p. 233–238.
5. McDonald, JM., Karabakhtsian, RG., Pierce, H., et al. Small cell carcinoma of the ovary of hypercalcemic type: a case report. J Pediatr Surg, 2012, 47, p. 588–592.
6. Pautier, P., Ribrag, V., Duvillard, P., et al. Results of a prospective dose – intense regimen in 27 patients with small cell carcinoma of the ovary of the hypercalcemic type. Ann Oncol, 2007, 18, p. 1985–1989.
7. Powell, JL., McAfee, RD., McCoy, RC., Shiro, BS. Uterine and ovary conservation in advanced small cell carcinoma of the ovary. Obstet Gynecol, 1998, 91, p. 846–848.
8. Reed, NS., Pautier, P., Lundqvist, EA., et al. Gynecologic Cancer Intergroup (GCIG) consensus review for ovain small cell cancers. Int J Gynecol Cancer, 2014, 24, p. 30–33.
9. Reed, WC. Small cell carcinoma of the ovary with hypercalcemia: Report of a case of survival without recurrence 5 years after surgery and chemotherapy. Gyn Oncol, 1995, 56, p. 452–455.
10. Scully, RE. Small cell carcinoma of the hypercalcemic type. Int J Gynecol Pathol, 1993, 12, p. 148–152.
11. Ulbright ,TM., Roth, LM., Stehman, FB., et al. Poorly differentiated (small cell) carcinoma of the ovary in young women: evidence supporting a germ cell origin. Hum Pathol, 1987, 18, p. 175–184.
12. Wynn, D., Everett, GD., Boothby, RA. Small cell carinoma of the ovary with hypercalcemia causes severe pancreatitis and aleterd mental status. Gyn Oncol, 2004, p. 716–718.
13. Young, RH., Oliva, E., Scully, RE. Small cell carcinoma of the ovary, hypercalcemic type. A clinicopathological analysis of 150 cases. Am J Surg Pathol, 1994, 18, p. 1102–1116.