1. Akmal, S., Kametas, N., Tsoi, E., et al. Comparison of transvaginal digital examination with intrapartum sonography to determine fetal head position before instrumental delivery. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2003, 21, p. 437–440.
2. Barbera, A., Pombar, X., Perugino, G., et al. A new method to assess fetal head descent in labor with transperineal ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2009, 33, p. 313–319.
3. Dupuis, O., Silveira, R., Zentner, A., et al. Birth simulator: reliability of transvaginal assessment of fetal head station as defined by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists classification. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2005, 192, p. 868–874.
4. Ghi, T., Farina, A., Pedrazzi, A., et al. Diagnosis of station and rotation of the fetal head in the second stage of labor with intrapartum translabial ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2009, 33, p. 331–336.
5. Kalache, KD., Duckelmann, AM., Michaelis, SAM., et al. Transperineal ultrasound imaging in prolonged second stage of labor with occipitoanterior presenting fetuses: how well does the ‘angle of progression’ predict the mode of delivery? Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2009, 33, p. 326–330.
6. Pilu, G. Meet the professor session: Current role and prospects for intrapartum sonography. ISUOG 2011 Los Angeles, USA.
7. Internatiol symphosium on intrapartum sonography: a revolution in the delivery room. Modena, Italy, 2010.