1. DeLancey, JO., Kearney, R., Chow, Q., et al. The appearance of levator ani muscle abnormalities in magnetic resonance images after vaginal delivery. Obstet Gynecol, 2003, 101, p. 46-53.
2. Dietz, HP. Ultrasound imaging of the pelvic floor. Part I: two dimensional aspects. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2004, 23, p. 80‑92.
3. Dietz, HP. Ultrasound imaging of the pelvic floor. Part II: three dimensional or volume imaging. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2004, 23, p. 615-625.
4. Dietz, HP., Shek, C., Clarke, B. Biometry of the pubovisceral muscle and levator hiatus by three-dimensional pelvic floor ultrasound. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol, 2005, 25, p. 580-585.
5. Petros, P., Ulmsten, U. An integral theory and its method for the diagnosis and management of female urinary incontinence. Scan J Urol Nephrol, 1993, 153, p. 1-93.
6. Petros, P., Ulmsten, U. An integral theory on female urinary incontinence. Experimental and clinical considerations. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand, 1990, 69, p. 153.