1. Stewart BF, Siscovick D, Lind BK et al. Clinical factors associated with calcific aortic valve disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 1997; 29: 630– 634.
2. Roberts WC, Ko JM. Frequency by decades of unicuspid, bicuspid, and tricuspid aortic valves in adults having isolated aortic valve replacement for aortic stenosis, with or without associated aortic regurgitation. Circulation 2005; 111: 920– 925.
3. Kang JW, Song HG, Yang DH et al. Association between bicuspid aortic valve phenotype and patterns of valvular dysfunction and bicuspid aortopathy: comprehensive evaluation using MDCT and echocardiography. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2013; 6: 150– 161.
4. Baumgartner H, Hung J, Bermejo J. Echocardiographic assessment of valve stenosis: EAE/ ASE Recommendations for clinical practice. Eur J Echocardiogr 2009; 10: 1– 25.
5. Vahanian A, Alfieri O, Andreotti A et al. Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease (version 2012). The Joint Task Force on the Management of Valvular Heart Disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio‑ Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Dostupné z: www.escardio.org/ guidelines.
6. Dumesnil JG, Pibarot P. Low‑ flow, low‑ gradient severe aortic stenosis in patients with normal ejection fraction. Curr Opin Cardiol 2013 [Epub ahead of print].
7. Michelena HI, Margaryan E, Miller FA et al. Inconsistent echocardiographic grading of aortic stenosis: is the left ventricular outflow tract important? Heart 2013; 99: 921– 931.
8. Jander N, Minners J, Holme I et al. Outcome of patients with low‑ gradient ‘severe’ aortic stenosis and preserved ejection fraction. Circulation 2011; 123: 887– 895.
9. Ferda J, Linhartová K, Kreuzberg B. Comparison of aortic valve calcium content in bicuspid and tricuspid stenotic aortic valve using non‑enhanced 64- detector‑ row‑ computed tomography with prospective ECG‑ triggering. Eur J Radiol 2008; 68: 471– 475.
10. Smith LA, Dworakowski R, Bhan A et al. Real‑ time three‑ dimensional transesophageal echocardiography adds value to transcatheter aortic valve implantation. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2013; 26: 359– 369.
11. Zamorano J, Badano L , Bruce C et al. EAE/ ASE Recommendations for the use of echocardiography in new transcatheter interventions for valvular heart disease. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2011; 24: 937.
12. Ng AC, Delgado V, van der Kley F et al. Comparison of aortic root dimensions and geometries before and after transcatheter aortic valve implantation by 2- and 3- dimensional transesophageal echocardiography and multislice computed tomography. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2010; 3: 94– 102.