1. Bach DS, Siao D, Girard SE et al. Evaluation of patients with severe symptomatic aortic stenosis who do not undergo aortic valve replacement: the role of subjectively overestimated operative risk. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 2009; 2(6): 533–539.
2. O’Brien SM, Shahian DM, Filardo G et al. The Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2008 cardiac surgery risk models. 2. Isolated valve surgery. Ann Thorac Sur 2009; 88(Suppl 1): S23-S42.
3. Florath I, Albert A, Boening A et al. Aortic valve replacement in octogenarians: identification of high-risk patients. Eur J Cardiothorac Sur 2010; 37(6): 1304–1310.
4. Rodés-Cabau J, Webb JG, Cheung A et al. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for the treatment of severe symptomatic aortic stenosis in patients at very high or prohibitive surgical risk: acute and late outcomes of the multicenter Canadian experience. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010; 55(11): 1080–1090.
5. Webb JG, Altwegg L, Boone RH et al. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: impact on clinical and valve-related outcomes. Circulation 2009; 119(23): 3009–3016.
6. Svensson LG, Dewey T, Kapadia S et al. United States feasibility study of transcatheter insertion of a stented aortic valve by the left ventricular apex. Ann Thorac Sur 2008; 86(1): 46–54.
7. Bruschi G, DeMarco F, Botta L et al. Direct aortic access for transcatheter self-expanding aortic bioprosthetic valves implantation. Ann Thorac Sur 2012; 94(2): 497–503.
8. Barker CM, Reardon MJ. The CoreValve US Pivotal Trial. Semin Thoracic Surg 2014; 26(3): 179–186.
9. Thomas M, Schymik G, Walther T et al. Thirty-day results of the SAPIEN aortic Bioprosthesis European Outcome (SOURCE) Registry: a European registry of transcatheter aortic valve implantation using the Edwards SAPIEN valve. Circulation 2010; 122(1): 62–69.
10. Adams DH, Popma JJ, Reardon MJ et al. Transcatheter Aortic-Valve Replacement with a Self-Expanding Prosthesis. N Engl J Med 2014; 370(19): 1790–1798.
11. Grube E, Buellessfeld L, Mueller R et al. Progress and current status of percutaneous aortic valve replacement: results of three device generations of the CoreValve Revalving system. Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2008; 1(3): 167–175.
12. Leon MB, Piazza N, Nikolsky E et al. Standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation clinical trials: a consensus report from the Valve Academic Research Consortium. Eur Heart J 2011; 32(2): 205–217.
13. Vahanian A, Baumgartner H, Bax J et al. ESC Guidelines on the Management of Valvular Heart Disease. Eur Heart J 2012; 33(19): 2451–2496.
14. Kapadia SR. Three-year outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) in „inoperable“ patients with severe aortic stenosis. The PARTNER trial investigators. Transcatheter cardiovascular terapeutics conference. Miami, FL. October 24, 2012. Dostupné z WWW: <http://solaci.org/es/pdfs/tct2012/5_samir_kapadia.pdf>.
15. Leon MB, Craig R, Smith CR et al. Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery. N Eng J Med 2010, 363(17): 1597–1607.
16. Makkar RR, Fontana GP, Jilaihawi H. Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement for inoperable severe aortic stenosis. N Eng J Med 2012; 366(18): 1696–1704. Erratum in N Engl J Med 2012; 367(9): 881.
17. Kahlert P, Knipp SC, Schlamann M et al. Silent and apparent cerebral ischemia after percutaneous transfemoral aortic valve implantation: a diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging study. Circulation 2010; 121(7): 870–878.
18. Ghanem A, Muller A, Nähle CP et al. Risk and fate of cerebral embolism after transfemoral aortic valve implantation: a prospective pilot study with diffusionweighted magnetic resonance imaging. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010; 55(14): 1427–1432.
19. Clavel MA, Webb JG, Pibarot P et al. Comparison of the hemodynamic performance of percutaneous and surgical bioprostheses for the treatment of severe aortic stenosis. J Am Coll Cardiol 2009; 53(20): 1883–1891.
20. Smith CR, Leon MB, Mack MJ et al. Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients. N Eng J Med; 2011; 364(23): 2187–2198.
21. Tamburino C, Capodanno D, Ramondo A et al. Incidence and predictors of early and late mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation in 663 patients with severe aortic stenosis. Circulation 2011; 123(3): 299–308.
22. Kodali SK, Williams MR, Smith CR et al. Two-year outcomes after transcatheter or surgical aortic-valve replacement. N Eng J Med 2012; 366(18): 1686–1695.
23. Williams M, Kodali SK, Hahn RT et al. Sex-related differences in outcomes following transcatheter or surgical aortic valve replacement in patients with severe aortic stenosis: Insights From The PARTNER Trial (Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valve). J Am Coll Cardiol 2014; 63(15): 1522–1528.
24. Vinod HT. Three-year outcomes after transcatheter or surgical aortic valve replacement in high-risk patients with severe aortic stenosis. American college of cardiology scientific session. [online]. 11.3.2013 [cit. 25.11.2014]. Dostupné z: <http://clinicaltrialresults.org/Slides/ACC%202013/Thourani_PARTNER%20Cohort%20A_ACC%202013.ppt>.
25. Kapadia SR, Leon MB, Makkar RR et al. 5-year outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement compared with standard treatment for patients with inoperable aortic stenosis (PARTNER 1): a randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2015; 385(9986): 2485–2491. Dostupné z: <http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140–6736(15)60290–2/fulltext>.
26. Kala P, Němec P, Malík P et al. The role of learning curve on the results of aortic valve implantation for severe aortic stenosis. Vnitř Lék 2014; 60(4): 316–321.
27. Gurvitch R, Tay EL, Wijesinghe N et al. Transcatheter Aortic Valve implantation: Lessons From the Learning Curve of the First 270 High-Risk Patients. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2011, 78(7): 977–984.
28. Himbert D, Pontnau F, Messika-Zeitoun D et al. Feasibility and outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve implantation in high-risk patients with stenotic bicuspid aortic valves. Am J Cardiol 2012; 110(6): 877–883.
29. Hayashida K, Bouvier E, Lefevre T et al. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for patients with severe bicuspid aortic valve stenosis. Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2013; 6(3): 284–291.
30. Achenbach S, Delgado V, Hausleiter J et al. SCCT expert consensus document on computed tomography imaging before transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)/replacement (TAVR). J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr 2012; 6(6): 366–380.
31. Leipsic J, Gurvitch R, LaBounty TM et al. Multidetector computed tomography in transcatheter aortic valve implantation. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2011; 4(4): 416–429.
32. Al Ali AM, Altwegg L, Horlick EM et al. Prevention and management of transcatheter balloon-expandable aortic valve malposition. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2008; 72(4): 573–578.
33. Tuzcu EM. Transcatheter aortic valve replacement malposition and embolization: innovation brings solutions also new challenges. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2008; 72(4): 579–580.
34. Sinning JM, Hammerstingl C, Vasa-Nicotera M et al. Aortic regurgitation index defines severity of peri-prosthetic regurgitation and predicts outcome in patients after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012; 59(13): 1134–1141.
35. Gilard M, Eltchaninoff H, Iung B et al. Registry of transcatheter aortic-valve implantation in high-risk patients. N Eng J Med 2012; 366(18): 1705–1715.
36. Piazza N, de Jaegere P, Schultz C et al. Anatomy of the aortic valvar complex and its implications for transcatheter implantation of the aortic valve. Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2008; 1(1): 74–81.
37. Altiok E, Koos R, Schroder J et al. Comparison of two-dimensional and three-dimensional imaging techniques for measurement of aortic annulus diameters before transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Heart 2011; 97(19): 1578–1584.
38. Ng AC, Delgado V, van der Kley F et al. Comparison of aortic root dimensions and geometries before and after transcatheter aortic valve implantation by 2- and 3-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography and multislice computed tomography. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2010; 3(1): 94–102.
39. Willson AB, Webb JG, LaBounty TM et al. 3-dimensional aortic annular assessment by multidetector computed tomography predicts moderate or severe paravalvular regurgitation after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: implications for sizing of transcatheter heart valves. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012; 59(14): 1287–1294.
40. Piazza N, Lange R. Imaging of valvular heart disease: I can see clearly now. Anatomy of aortic valve. [online]. 2010. Dostupné z WWW: <http://org.crsti.dliv2010.s3.amazonaws.com/pdfs/034_Ovality_of_the_aortic_valve_annulus.pdf>.
41. Jilaihawi H, Kashif M, Fontana G et al. Cross-sectional computed tomographic assessment improves accuracy of aortic annular sizing for transcatheter aortic valve replacement and reduces the incidence of paravalvular aortic regurgitation. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012; 59(14): 1275–1286.
42. Toggweiler S, Gurvitch R, Leipsic J et al. Percutaneous aortic valve replacement: vascular outcomes with a fully percutaneous procedure. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012; 59(2): 113–118.
43. Hamdan A, Guetta V, Konen E et al. Deformation dynamics and mechanical properties of the aortic annulus by 4-dimensional computed tomography: insights into the functional anatomy of the aortic valve complex and implications for transcatheter aortic valve therapy. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012; 59(2): 119–127.
44. Masson JB, Kovac J, Schuler G et al. Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: review of the nature, management, and avoidance of procedural complications. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2009; 2(9): 811–820.
45. Willson AB, Webb JG, Gurvitch R et al. Structural integrity of balloon-expandable stents after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: assessment by multidetector computed tomography. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2012; 5(5): 525–532.
46. Kasel AM, Cassese S, Bleiziffer S et al. Standardized imaging for aortis annular Sizing: Implications for transcatheter valve selection. JACC Cardiovasc Img 2013; 6(2): 249–262.
47. Gurvitch R, Wood DA, Leipsic J et al. Multislice computed tomography for prediction of optimal angiographic deployment projections during transcatheter aortic valve implantation. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2010; 3(11): 1157–1165.
48. Arnold M, Achenbach S, Pfeiffer I et al. A method to determine suitable fluoroscopic projections for transcatheter aortic valve implantation by computed tomography. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr 2012; 6(6): 422–428.
49. Van Mieghem NM, Schultz CJ, van der Boon RM et al. Incidence, timing, and predictors of valve dislodgement during TAVI with the medtronic corevalve system. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2012; 79(5): 726–732.
50. John D, Buellesfeld L, Yuecel S et al. Correlation of device landing zone calcification and acute procedural success in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantations with the self-expanding CoreValve prosthesis. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2010; 3(2): 233–243.
51. Geisbusch S, Bleiziffer S, Mazzitelli D et al. Incidence and management of CoreValve dislocation during transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Circ Cardiovas Interv 2010; 3(6): 531–536.
52. Ussia GP, Scarabelli M, Mulé M et al. Dual antiplatelet therapy versus aspirin alone in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Am J Cardiol 2011; 108(12): 1772–1776.
53. Hayashida K, Lefévre T, Chevalier B et al. Transfemoral aortic valve implantation new criteria to predict vascular complications. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2011; 4(8): 851–858.
54. Walther T, Falk V, Kempfert J et al. Transapical minimally invasive aortic valve implantation: the initial 50 patients. Eur J Cardiothorac Sur 2008; 33(6): 983–988.
55. Pibarot P, Dumesnil JG. Improving assessment of aortic stenosis. J Am Coll Cardiol 2012; 60(3): 169–180.
56. Pontone G, Andreini D, Bartorelli AL et al. Feasibility and accuracy of a comprehensive multidetector computed tomography acquisition for patients referred for balloon-expandable transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Am Heart J 2012; 161(6): 1106–1113.
57. Schoenhagen P, Tuzcu EM, Kapadia SR et al. Threedimensional imaging of the aortic valve and aortic root with computed tomography: new standards in an era of transcatheter valve repair/implantation. Eur Heart J 2009; 30(17): 2079–2086.