1. Maron BJ, McKenna WJ, Danielson GK et al. American College of Cardiology/European Society of Cardiology Clinical expert consensus document on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. A report of the American College of Cardiology foundation task force on clinical expert consensus documents and the European Society of Cardiology committee for practise guidelines. Eur Heart J 2003; 24: 1965–1991.
2. Ho CY, Seidman CE. A contemporary approach to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Circulation 2006; 113: 858–862.
3. Kaludercic N, Reggiani C, Paolocci N. Genes, geography an geometry the “critical mass” in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. J Mol Diagn 2009; 11: 12–16.
4. Ommen SR, Gersh BJ. Sudden cardiac death risk in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Eur Heart J 2009; 30: 2558–2559.
5. Elliott PM, Poloniecki J, Dickie S et al. Sudden death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: identification of high risk patients. J Am Coll Cardiol 2000; 36: 2212–2218.
6. Maron BJ. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a systematic Review. JAMA 2002; 287: 1308–1320.
7. Hudecová K, Šimková I, Gardlík R et al. Genetic screening of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy – a new diagnostic strategy in risk stratification? Bratisl Lek Listy 2009; 110: 85–92.
8. Tendera M, Polonski L, Wodniecki J et al. Evolution of the electrocardiographic changes in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Clin Cardiol 1991; 14: 891–896.
9. Mattos BP, Torres MA, Freitas VC. Diagnostic evaluation of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in its clinical and preclinical phases. Arq Bras Cardiol 2008; 91: 51–62.
10. Haghjoo M, Faghfurian B, Taherpour Met al. Predictors of syncope in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 2009; 32: 642–647.
11. Nienaber CA, Hiller S, Spielmann R et al. Syncope in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: multivariate analysis of prognostic determinants. J Am Coll Cardiol 1990; 15: 948–955.
12. Schiavone WA, Maloney JD, Lever HM et al. Electrophysiologic studies of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy presenting with syncope of undetermined etiology. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 1986; 9: 476–481.
13. Dritsas A, Sbarouni E, Gilligan D et al. QT-interval abnormalities in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Clin Cardiol 1992; 15: 739–742.
14. Barletta G, Lazzeri C, Franchi F et al. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: electrical abnormalities detected by the extended-length ECG and their relation to syncope. Int J Cardiol 2004; 97: 43–48.
15. Yi G, Elliott P, McKenna WJ et al. QT dispersion and risk factors for sudden death in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Am J Cardiol 1998; 82: 1514–1519.
16. Göktekin O, Ritsushi K, Matsumoto Ket al. The relationship between QT dispersion and risk factors of sudden death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 2002; 2: 226–230.
17. Östman-Smith I, Wisten A, Nylander E et al. Electrocardiographic amplitudes: a new risk factor for sudden death in hypertrophic cariomyopathy. Eur Heart J 201; 31: 439–449.
18. Haghjoo M, Mohammadzadeh S, Taherpour M et al. ST segment depression as a risk factor in hypertrophic caardiomyopathy. Europace 2009; 11: 643–649.