1. James, AH., Jamison, MG., Biswas, MS., et al. Acute myocardial infarction in pregnancy. Circulation, 2006, 113, p. 1564–1571.
2. Kealey, AJ. Coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction in pregnancy: A review of epidemiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management. Canad J Cardiol, 2010, 26(6), p. 185–189.
3. Ladner, HE., Danielsen, B., Gilbert, WM. Acute myocardial infarction in pregnancy and the puerperium: a population-based study. Obstet Gynecol, 2005, 105(3), p. 480–484.
4. Moussa, HN., Movahedian, M., Leon, MG., Sibai, BM. Acute myocardial infarction due to coronary artery dissection in the postpartum period. AJP Rep, 2015, 5(2), p. 093–096.
5. Poh, CL., Lee, CH. Acute myocardial infarction in pregnant women. Ann Acad Med Singapore, 2010, 39, p. 247–253.
6. Roth, A., Elkayam, U. Acute myocardial infarction associated with pregnancy. J Amer College Cardiol, 2008, 52(3), p. 171–180.
7. Sadeghi, MRT., Aslanabadi, N., Aghdam, NK., et al. Pregnancy-related acute myocardial infarction: A review of epidemiology, diagnosis, medical and surgical management. Inter J Women‘s Health Reprod Sci, 2014, 2(5), p. 272–277.
8. Satoh, H., Sano, M., Suwa, K., et al. Pregnancy-related acute myocardial infarction in Japan: a review of epidemiology, etiology and treatment from case reports. Circulation J: Official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society, 2013, 77(3), p. 725–733.
9. Wuntakal, R., Shetty, N., Ioannou, E., et al. Myocardial infarction and pregnancy. Obstet Gynaecol, 2013, 15, p. 247–255.