1. Abdool, Z., Thakar, R., Sultan AH. Pospartum female sexual function. Eur J Obstet Gyn Reprod Biol, 2009, 149(2), p. 133–137.
2. Barrett, G., et al. Women‘s sexual health after childbirth. Intern J Obstet Gynaec, 2000, 107 (2), p. 186–195.
3. Baytur, et al. Mode of delivery and pelvic floor muscle strength and sexual function after childbirth. Intern J Gyn Obstet, 2005, 88(3), p. 276–280.
4. Brown, S., Lumley, J. Maternal health after childbirth: results of an Australian population based survey. Intern J Obstet Gynaec, 1998, 105(2), p. 156–161.
5. Buhling, KJ., et al. Rate o dyspareunia after delivery in primipare according to mode of delivery. Eur J Obstet Gyn Reprod Biol, 2006, 124(1), p. 42–46.
6. Glazener, CMA. Sexual function after childbirth: women‘s experiences, persistent morbidity and lack of professional recognition. Intern J Obstet Gynaec, 1997, 104(3), p. 330–335.
7. Griffiths, A., et al. Female genital tract morbidity and sexual function following vaginal delivery or lower segment caesarean section. J Obstet Gyn, 2006, 26(7), p. 645–649.
8. Handa, VL. Sexual function and childbirth. Seminars in perinatology, 2006, 30, p. 253–256.
9. Hicks, TL., et al. Postpartum sexual functioning and method of delivery: summary of the evidence. American College of Nurse-Midwives, 2004, 49, p. 430–436.
10. Klein, K., et al. Does the mode of delivery influence sexual function after childbirth? J Women’s Health, 2009, 18(8), p. 1227–1231.
11. Olsson, A., et al. Women‘s thoughts about sexual life after childbirth: focus group discussions with women after childbirth. Scand J Caring Sci, 2005, 19(4), p. 381–387.
12. Ratislavová, K. Aplikovaná psychologie porodnictví. 1. vyd. Praha: Area, 2008, 106 s.
13. Rosen, R., et al. The female sexual function index (FSFI): A multidimensional self-report instrument for the assessmen to female sexual function. J Sex Marital Ther, 2000, 2, p. 191–208.
14. Safarinejad, MR., Kolahi, AA., Hosseini, L. The effect of the mode of delivery on the quality of life, sexual function, and sexual satisfaction in primiparous women and their husbands. J Sexual Med, 2009, 6(6), p. 1645–1667.
15. Sayasneh, A., Pandeva, I. Postpartum sexual dysfunction: A literature review of risk factors and role of mode of delivery. Brit J Med Practicioners, 2010, 3(2), p. 316–320.
16. Shirvani, MA., Nesami, MB., Bavand, M. Maternal sexuality after childbirth among Iranian woman. Pakistan J Biol Sci, 2010, 13(8), p. 385–389.
17. Singnorello, LB., et al. Postpartum sexual functioning and its relationship to perineal trauma: A retrospective cohort study of primiparous women. Amer J Obstet Gyn, 2001, 184(5), p. 881–890.
18. Sydow, K. Sexuality during pregnancy and after childbirth: A metacontent analysis of 59 studies. J Psychosomat Res, 1999, 147(1), p. 27–49.