1. Birth after previous caesarean birth, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: Green-top Guideline No.45, February 2007.
2. Dodd, JM., Crowther, CA. Elective repeat caesarean section versus induction of labour for women with a previous caesarean birth. The Cochrane Library, 2009, Issue 1.
3. Guidelines for vaginal birth after previous caesarean birth. J Obstet Gynaecol Can, 2005, 27(2), p. 164–188.
4. Guise, JM., McDonagh, MS., Osterweil, P., et al. Systematic review of the incidence and consequences of uterine rupture in women with previous caesarean section. BMJ, 2004, 329, p. 19–25.
5. Induction of labor for vaginal birth aftercesarean delivery. ACOG Committee Opinion No.342. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Obstet Gynecol, 2006, 108, s. 465–467.
6. Janků, P. Použití oxytocinu v současnosti. Gyn po promoci, 2004, 4(6), p. 10–11.
7. Kennare, et al. Risks of adverse outcomes in the next birth after a first cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol, 2007, 109(2), p. 270–276.
8. Landon, MB., et al. Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labour after prior caesarean delivery. N Eng J Med, 2004, 351 (UK-NICHD study).
9. Ofir, K., Sheiner, E., Levy, A., et al. Uterine rupture: risk factors and pregnancy outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2003, 189, p. 1042–1046.
10. Ronald, S., Gibbs, et al. Danforth’s obstetrics and gynecology, X. ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008.
11. Silver, RM., Landon, MB., Rouse, DJ., et al. Maternal morbidity associated with multiple repeat cesarean deliveries. Obstet Gynecol, 2006, 107, p. 1226–1232.
12. Wen, SW., Rusen, ID., Walker, M., et al. Comparison of maternal mortality and morbidity between trial of labor and elective cesarean section among women with previous Cesarean delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 2004, 191, p. 1263–1269.
13. Tahseen, S., Griffiths, M. Vaginal birth after two caesarean sections (VBAC-2) – a systematic review with meta-analysis of success rate and adverse outcomes of VBAC-2 versus VBAC-1 and repeat (third) caesarean sections. BJOG, 2010, 117, p. 5–19.