1. Abrams P, Cardozo L, Fall M et al. The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function: report from the Standardisation Sub-committee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol Urodyn 2002; 21(2): 167-178.
2. Blaivas J, Panagopoulos G, Weiss JP et al. The urgency perception score (UPS); validation & testretest. J Urol 2007; 177: 199-202.
3. De Wachter S, Wyndaele JJ. Frequency-volume charts: a tool to evaluate bladder sensation. Neurourol Urodyn 2003; 22(7): 638-642.
4. Jonovan J, Bosch R, Gotoh M et al. Symptom and Quality of Life Assessment, Committee 6. In: Abrams P, Cardozo L, Khoury S (ed). Incontinence. 2nd Ed. UK: Health Publication, Ltd 2005.
5. Avery K, Donovan J, Peters TJ et al. ICIQ: a brief and robust measure for evaluating the symptoms and impact of urinary incontinence. Neurourol Urodyn 2004; 23(4): 322-330.
6. Donovan JL, Peters TJ, Abrams P et al. Scoring the short form ICSmaleSF questionnaire. International Continence Society. J Urol 2000; 164(6): 1948-1955.
7. Coyne K, Revicki D, Hunt T et al. Psychometric validation of an overactive bladder symptom and health related quality of life questionnaire; the OAB-q. Qual Life Res 2003: 563-574.
8. Shumaker SA, Wyman JF, Uebersax JS et al. Healthrelated quality of life measures for women with urinary incontinence: the Incontinence Impact Questionnaire and the Urogenital Distress Inventory. Continence Program in Women (CPW) Research Group. Qual Life Res 1994; 3(5): 291-306.
9. Uebersax JS, Wyman JF, Shumaker SA et al. Short forms to assess life quality and symptom distress for urinary incontinence in women: the Incontinence Impact Questionnaire and the Urogenital Distress Inventory. Continence Program for Women Research Group. Neurourol Urodyn 1995; 14(2): 131-139.
10. Sandvik H, Hunskaar S, Seim A et al. Validation of a severity index in female urinary incontinence and its implementation in an epidemiological survey. J Epidemiol Community Health 1993; 47(6): 497- 499.
11. Jackson S, Donovan J, Brookes S et al. The Bristol Female Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms questionnaire: development and psychometric testing. Br J Urol 1996; 77(6): 805-812.
12. Donovan JL, Abrams P, Peters TJ et al. The ICS- 'BPH' Study: the psychometric validity and reliability of the ICSmale questionnaire. Br J Urol 1996; 77(4): 554-562.
13. Hald T, Nordling J, Andersen JT et al. A patient weighted symptom score system in the evaluation of uncomplicated benign prostatic hyperplasia. Scand J Urol Nephrol 1991; 138(Suppl): 59-62.
14. Chapple CR, Artibani W, Cardozo LD et al. The role of urinary urgency and its measurement in the overactive bladder symptom syndrome: current concepts and future prospects. BJU Int 2005; 95(3): 335-340.
15. Nixon A, Coleman S, Sabounjian L et al. A validated patient reported measure of urinary urgency severity in overactive bladder for use in clinical trials. J Urol 2005; 174(2): 604-607.
16. Oliver S, Fowler C, Mundy A, Craggs M. Measuring the sensations of urge and bladder filling during cystometry in urge incontinence and the effects of neuromodulation. Neurourol Urodyn 2003; 22(1): 7-16.
17. Zinner N, Harnett M, Sabounjian L et al. The overactive bladder-symptom composite score: a composite symptom score of toilet voids, urgency severity and urge urinary incontinence in patients with overactive bladder. J Urol 2005; 173(5): 1639-1643.
18. Kelleher CJ, Cardozo LD, Khullar V, Salvatore S. A new questionnaire to assess the quality of life of urinary incontinent women. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1997; 104(12): 1374-1379.
19. Stach-Lempinen B, Kirkinen P, Laippala P et al. Do objective urodynamic or clinical findings determine impact of urinary incontinence or its treatment on quality of life? Urology 2004; 63(1): 67-71; discussion 71-72.
20. Brummen HJ, Heintz AP, Vaart CH. The association between overactive bladder symptoms and objective parameters from bladder diary and filling cystometry. Neurourol Urodyn 2004; 23(1): 38-42.