1. Hanahan D, Weinberg RA. The hallmarks of cancer. Cell 2000; 100(1): 57–70.
2. Gray R, Bhattacharya S, Bowden C et al. Independent Review of E2100: A Phase III Trial of Bevacizumab Plus Paclitaxel Versus Paclitaxel in Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27(30): 4966–4972.
3. Miles DW, Chan A, Dirix LY et al. Phase III Study of Bevacizumab Plus Docetaxel Compared With Placebo Plus Docetaxel for the First-Line Treatment of Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28(20): 3239–3247.
4. Robert NJ, Diéras V, Glaspy J et al. RIBBON-1: randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial of chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab for first-line treatment of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative, locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol 2011; 29(10): 1252–1260. Dostupné z DOI: <http://doi: 10.1200/JCO.2010.28.0982>.
5. O‘Shaughnessy J, Miles D, Gray RJ et al. A meta-analysis of overall survival data from three randomized trials of bevacizumab (BV) and first-line chemotherapy as treatment for patients with metastatic breast cancer (MBC). 2010 ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28(15 Suppl): abstr. 1005.
6. Miles DW, Romieu G, Dieras V et al. Meta-analysis of patients (PTS) previously treated with taxanes from three randomized trials of bevacizumab (BV) and first-line chemotherapy as treatment for metastatic breast cancer (MBC). Annals of Oncology 2010; 21(Suppl 8: Abstract Book of the 35th ESMO Congress): abstr. 279PD.
7. O‘Shaughnessy J, Romieu G, Diéras V et al. Meta-Analysis of Patients with Triple-Negative Disease from Three Randomized Trials of Bevacizumab (BV) and First-Line Chemotherapy as Treatment for Metastatic Breast Cancer (MBC). San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2010. Cancer Research 2010; 70(24 Supplement 2): abstr. P6–12–03. Dostupné z DOI: < http://doi: 10.1158/0008–5472.SABCS10-P6–12–03>.