1. Skurtveit S, Strom H, Skrivarhaug T et al. Road traffic accident risk in patients with diabetes mellitus receiving blood glucose-lowering drugs. Prospective follow-up study. Diabet Med 2009; 26(4): 404–408.
2. Stevens AB, Roberts M, McKane R et al. Motor vehicle driving among diabetics taking insulin and non-diabetics. BMJ 1989; 299(6699): 591–595.
3. Songer TJ, LaPorte RE, Dorman JS et al. Motor vehicle accidents and IDDM. Diabetes Care 1988; 11(9): 701–707.
4. Cox DJ, Kovatchev B, Vandecar K et al. Hypoglycemia preceding fatal car collisions. Diabetes Care 2006; 29(2): 467–468.
5. Songer TJ, Dorsey RR. High risk characteristics for motor vehicle crashes in persons with diabetes by age. Annu Proc Assoc Adv Automot Med 2006; 50: 335–351.
6. Cox DJ, Penberthy JK, Zrebiec J et al. Diabetes and driving mishaps: frequency and correlations from a multinational survey. Diabetes Care 2003; 26(8): 2329–2334.
7. Cox DJ, Ford D, Gonder-Frederick L et al. Driving mishaps among individuals with type 1 diabetes: a prospective study. Diabetes Care 2009; 32(12): 2177–2180.
8. Campbell LK, Gonder-Frederick LA, Broshek DK et al. Neurocognitive Differences Between Drivers with Type 1 Diabetes with and without a Recent History of Recurrent Driving Mishaps. Int J Diabetes Mellit 2010; 2(2): 73–77.
9. Cox DJ, Gonder-Frederick LA, Shepard JA et al. Driving safety: concerns and experiences of parents of adolescent drivers with type 1 diabetes. Pediatr Diabetes 2012; 13(6): 506–509.
10. Cox DJ, Ford D, Gonder-Frederick L et al. Driving mishaps among individuals with type 1 diabetes: a prospective study. Diabetes Care 2009; 32(12): 2177–2180.
11. Redelmeier DA, Kenshole AB, Ray JG. Motor vehicle crashes in diabetic patients with tight glycemic control: a population-based case control analysis. PLoS Med 2009; 6(12): e1000192. Dostupné z DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1000192.
12. Pedersen-Bjergaard U, Færch L, Allingbjerg ML et al. The Influence of new European Union driver’s license legislation on reporting of severe hypoglycemia by patients with type 1 diabetes, Diabetes Care 2015; 38(1): 29–33.
13. Brož J, Brabec M, Janíčková Žďárská D et al. Fear of driving license withdrawal in insulin-treated diabetes mellitus patients negatively influences their decision to report severe hypoglycemic events to physicians. Patient Prefer Adherence 2015; 9: 1367–1370. Dostupné z DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/PPA.S87393.
14. Cox DJ, Gonder-Frederick LA, Kovatchev BP et al. The metabolic demands of driving for drivers with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Metab Res Rev 2002; 18(5): 381–385.
15. Warren RE, Frier BM. Hypoglycaemia and cognitive function. Diabetes Obes Metab 2005; 7(5): 493–503.
16. Inkster B, Frier BM. The effects of acute hypoglycaemia on cognitive function in type 1 diabetes. Br J Diabetes Vasc Dis 2012; 12(5): 221–226. Dostupné z DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1474651412466273.
17. McCrimmon RJ, Deary IJ, Huntly BJ et al. Visual information processing during controlled hypoglycaemia in humans. Brain 1996; 119(Pt 4): 1277–1287.
18. Cox DJ, Gonder-Frederick L, Clarke W. Driving decrements in type I diabetes during moderate hypoglycemia. Diabetes 1993; 42(2): 239–243.
19. Cox D, Gonder-Frederick L, Kovatchev B et al. Progressive hypoglycemia’s impact on driving simulation performance. Occurrence, awareness and correction. Diabetes Care 2000; 23(2): 163–170.
20. Zammitt NN, Warren RE, Deary IJ et al. Delayed recovery of cognitive function following hypoglycemia in adults with type 1 diabetes: effect of impaired awareness of hypoglycemia. Diabetes 2008; 57(3): 732–736.
21. Sommerfield AJ, Deary IJ, Frier BM. Acute hyperglycemia alters mood state and impairs cognitive performance in people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2004; 27(10): 2335–2340.
22. Cox DJ, Kovatchev BP, Gonder-Frederick LA et al. Relationships between hyperglycemia and cognitive performance among adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2005; 28(1): 71–77.
23. Yale SH, Hansotia P, Knapp D et al. Neurologic conditions: assessing medical fitness to drive. Clin Med Res. 2003; 1(3): 177–188.
24. Inkster B, Frier BM. Diabetes and driving. Diabetes Obes Metab 2013; 15(9): 775–783.
25. Assessing fitness to drive: a guide for medical professionals. Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA): Swansea 2014. Dostupné z WWW: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/assessing-fitness-to-drive-a-guide-for-medical-professionals.