1. Ukropcová B, Ukropec J, Klimeš I et al. Endokrinná funkcia tukového tkaniva. Via pract 2008; 5: 115–121.
2. Zoccali C, Mallamaci F. Obesity, diabetes, adiponectin and the kidney: a podocyte affair. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2008; 23: 3767–3770.
3. Tajtáková M, Petrášová D, Pidaniová A et al. Serum levels of leptin, adiponectin, retinol binding protein 4 and leptin/adiponectin molar ratio as another possible marker of insulin resistance in obese. Bratisl Lek Listy 2010; 111: 212–215.
4. Monzillo LU, Hamdy O, Horton ES et al. Effect of lifestyle modification on adipokine levels in obese subjects with insulin resistance. Obes Res 2003; 11: 1048–1054.
5. Kumada M, Kihara S, Sumitsuji S et al. Association of hypoadiponectinemia with coronary artery disease in men. Arteriosler Thromb Vasc Biol 2003; 23: 85–89.
6. Pischon T, Girman CJ, Hotamisligil GS et al. Plasma adiponectin level and risk of myocardial infarction in men. JAMA 2004; 291: 1730–1737.
7. Schulze MB, Shai I, Rimm EB et al. Adiponectin and future coronary heart disease events among men with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes 2005; 54: 534–539.
8. Hotta K, Funahashi T, Arita Y. Plasma concentrations of a novel, adipose specific protein, adiponectin in type 2 diabetic patients. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2000; 20: 1595–1599.
9. Im JA, Kim SH, Lee JW et al. Association between hypoadiponectinemia and cardiovascular risk factors in nonobese healthly adults. Metabolism 2006; 55: 1546–1550.
10. Koenig W, Khuseyinova N, Baumert J et al. Serum concentrations of adiponectin and risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus and coronary heart disease in apparently healthly middle-aged men: results from the 18-year follow-up of large cohort from southern Germany. J Am Coll Cardiol 2006; 48: 1369–1377.
11. Monhart V. Mikroalbuminurie. Od diabetu ke kardiovaskulárnímu riziku. Vnitř Lék 2011; 57: 293–298.
12. Koshimura J, Fujita H, Narita T et al. Urinary adiponectin excretion is increased in patient with overt diabetic nephrophaty. Bioch Biophys Res Commun 2004; 316: 165–169.
13. Looker HC, Krakoff J, Funahashi Y et al. Adiponectin concentrations are influenced by renal function and diabetes duration in Pima Indians with type 2 diabetes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004; 89: 4010–4017.
14. Fujita H, Morii T, Koshimura J et al. Possible relationship between adiponectin and tubular injury in diabetic nephropathy. Endocrin Journal 2006; 53: 745–752.
15. Komaba H, Igaki N, Goto S et al. Increased serum high molecular weight complex of adiponectin in type 2 diabetic patients with impaired renal function. Am J Nephrol 2006; 26: 476–482.
16. Iwashima Y, Horio T, Kumada M et al. Adiponectin and renal function, and implication as risk of cardiovascular disease. Am J Cardiol 2006; 98: 1603–1608.
17. Dabla PK. Renal function in diabetic nephropathy. World J Diabetes 2010; 1: 48–56.
18. Saito T, Saito O, Kawano T et al. Elevation of serum adiponectin and CD 146 levels in diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2007; 78: 85–92.
19. Saraheimo M, Forsblom C, Fagerudd J et al. Serum adiponectin is increased in type 1 diabetic patient with nephropathy. Diabetes Care 2005; 28: 1410–1414.
20. Guebre-Egziabher F, Bernhard J, Funahashi T et al. Adiponectin in chronic kidney disease is related more to metabolic disturbances than to decline in renal function. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2005; 20: 129–134.
21. Lin J, Hu FB, Curhan G et al. Serum adiponectin and renal dysfunction in men with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2007; 30: 239–244.
22. Yenicesu M, Yilmaz MI, Caglar K et al. Adiponectin level is reduced and inversly correlated with degree of proteinuria in type 2 diabetic patients. Clin Nephrol 2005; 64: 9–12.
23. Yenicesu M, Yilmaz MI, Caglar K et al. Blockade of the renin-angiotensin system increased plasma adiponectin levels in type 2 diabetic patients with proteinuria. Nephron Clin Pract 2005; 99: 115–121.
24. Hadjadj S, Aubert R, Fumeron F et al. Increased plasma adiponectin concentrations are associated with microangiopathy in type 1 diabetic subjects. Diabetologia 2005; 48: 1088–1092.