1. Bashkireva AS, Bogdanova DY, Bilyk AY, et. al. Quality of life and physical activity among elderly and old people. Adv Gerontol 2018; 31(5): 743–750.
2. Boggatz T. Quality of life in old age - a concept analysis. Int J Older People Nurs 2016; 11(1): 55–69.
3. Ehn M, Johansson A, Revenäs Å. Technology-based motivation support for seniors’ physical activity-a qualitative study on seniors’ and health care professionals’ views. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2019; 16(13): 2418.
4. Gillespie LD, Robertson MC. Gillespie WJ, et al. Interventions for preventing falls in older people living in the community. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012; 2012(9): CD007146.
5. Hallal PC, Andersen LB, Bull FC, et al. Physical activity series working group. Global physical activity levels: Surveillance progress, pitfalls, and prospects. Lancet 2012; 380: 247–257.
6. Holczerová V, Dvořáčková D. Volnočasové aktivity pro seniory. Praha: Grada Publishing 2013.
7. Kalfoss MH, Reidunsdatter RJ, Klöckner CA, Nilsen M. Validation of the WHOQOL-BREF: psychometric properties and normative data for the Norwegian general population. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2021; 19(1): 13.
8. Merom D, Pye V, Macniven R, et al. Prevalence and correlates of participation in fall prevention exercise/physical activity by older adults. Prev Med 2012; 55: 613–617.
9. Pernambuco CS, Rodrigues BM, Pereira Bezerra JC, et al. Quality of life, elderly and physical activity. Health 2012; 4(2): 88–93.
10. Power M, Quinn K, Schmidt S, et al. Development of the WHOQOL-OLD Module. Qual Life Res 2005; 14(10): 2197–2214.
11. Puciato D, Borysiuk Z, Rozpara M. Quality of life and physical activity in an older working-age population. Clin Interv Aging 2017; 12: 1627–1634.
12. Sherrington C, Michaleff ZA, Fairhall N, et al. Exercise to prevent falls in older adults: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Sports Med 2017; 51(24): 1750–1758.
13. Simek EM, Mcphate L, Haines TP. Adherence to and efficacy of home exercise programs to prevent falls: A systematic review and meta-analysis of the impact of exercise program characteristics. Prev Med 2012; 55(4): 262–275.
14. Taylor AH, Cable NT, Faulkner G, et al. Physical activity and older adults: A review of health benefits and the effectiveness of interventions. J. Sports Sci 2004; 22: 703–725.
15. Tišanská L, Kožený J, Csémy L. Assessment of seniors΄ quality of life: WHOQOL-AGE questionnaire. Českoslov. Psychologie, 2021; 65(1): 60–72.
16. Vagetti GC, Barbosa Filho VC, Moreira NB, et al. Association between physical activity and quality of life in the elderly: a systematic review, 2000–2012. Braz J Psychiatry 2014; 36(1): 76–88.
17. Warburton DE, Nicol CW, Bredin SS. Health benefits of physical activity: The evidence. CMAJ 2006; 174: 801–809.
18. World Health Organization. Global recommendations on physical activity for health. 2010. Geneva: World Health Organization 2010.
19. Mahoney FI, Barthel D. Functional evaluation: the Barthel Index. Maryland State Med Journal 1965; 14: 56–61.